Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: please read!!!
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:18 pm 

Hey I havent had a period in about 5 months. Apparently its secondary amenorrhea but no one has any idea why i stopped having a period. I started having sex again a couple weeks ago and since i thought i couldnt get pregnant we didnt use protection twice. I kno i might sound stupid asking this question but is there a possibility i could still become pregnant? We had unprotected sex a week ago and yesterday i was so sick i could hardly function and ive been taking naps throughout the day. im just so tired all the time. Im actually home right now out of school because my stomache was sick and i was falling asleep in classes. Ive been looking it up on the internet about the possibility of getting pregnant and it seems it depends on thr reason why you stopped menstruating. Since i dont kno why i did its hard to come to a conclusion. Some sites say you can still get pregnant while others say you cant so i just need some opinions. thanks.

-meg

Oh yeah and i was wondering if nosebleeds and headaches are signs of pregnancy....cuz i had a nosebleed yesterday and have been having killer headaches

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:52 pm 
i think u should get urself checked out by a doctor... ur problem sounds more serious than just pregnancy symptoms.

Post subject: heya
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:04 pm 

i did get checked out by a doc about the absence of my periods and they are unsure as to why theyre gone so i dont kno wut effect it has on me getting pregnant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:27 pm 
maybe u should take a hpt just to get the doubt out of ur head.....