Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:43 pm 

I am 18 years old and I have an 8 month old son. I had a period on March 25, and took a pregnancy test on Monday April 19. The test proved to be positive. my boyfriend and I were happy but scared.
Then on Friday April 23, I started to bleed. Today, Sunday 25, I found some blood clots. Am I still Pregnant? Or did I miscarry? I am confused and worried. Please help!! :(

Post subject: positive pg test
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:19 pm 

You can have bleeding without miscarrying. If you just have bleeding and no cramping you are fine usually. But you really need to see a doctor to make sure. Has your pregnancy been confirmed by a blood test? I really hope all is well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:27 pm 

You should really see your doctor! I wish you the best of luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:21 am 

Hi there.I am 18 also and I Miscarried March 15th.I noticed a little blood in my underwear on the night of the 12th,but nothing when I wiped so I didn't think much of it.Saturday was more,it was like a period I guess but no clots.That night it got heavier(pink to red) and there were a few little clots.I went to a Emergency Clinic(Not a hospital) and they just checked to see if my cervix was still closed,and it was.Sunday was the same,but I had no cramps or anything so I was waiting till Monday to goto the Dr. well Monday at 4:00am I was still awake and I started having SEVERE cramps!! like PMS cramps times 10. And sadly I did miscarry.I was 12 weeks though at the time.I heard clots were passing tissue however I have hard of woman passing clots and go on to have a healthy baby.I would really get to the Dr. though.