Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:26 pm 
Hi, my daughter is 14 months old and we are in the process of trying for #2. I had very bad cramping last week, SEVERE when I ovulated which was Thursday (7/15). My cramps were so bad that it wasn't very easy to have sex, in fact we only did it on Monday (7/12), Saturday (7/17) and Sunday (7/18) (sorry TMI), rather then doing it every other day as the doctor suggests. Anyway, it's been a while since I was pregnant and I can't figure out what is going on. Today, I have some cramping, quite uncomfortable at times, with a clear cm. I am due for my af on July 30th. My question is, could it be possible that I am pregnant? When I conceived my daughter it was 3 days after ovulation and I felt it, cramping like this. Like I said, we really didn't try that hard this month and I can't for the life of me remember what some of the first signs are. I am not getting my hopes up because I have already accepted the fact that we really didn't try so it probably won't happen. Does anyone have any advice besides taking a hpt in a week or so? I'd really like some input. Thank you! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:13 pm 

Hi I went through the same thing. I cramped for about 2 to 3 weeks and my breasts were sore. I took a pregnancy test 4 days before my period was suppose to come on and found out I am pregnant. Me and my husband didn't really have sex like we usually do. But it happened. Just get a home pregnancy test (the one you can take at least 4 days early). I wish both of you the best of luck! But you are truely going through the same symptoms I had.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:43 pm 
Do you really think it's possible even though I didn't have sex the actual day I ovulated? I can't believe how quickly everything becomes a blur after the baby finally comes! :D The cramps are just there, everyday............ :x Well, I won't get my hopes up since we really didn't put a lot of effort into it this month but I'll keep my fingers crossed just in case. :D I guess you never know. Thanks for the input.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:00 pm 

You really don't have to have sex the day you ovulate. I forgot how long sperm stays in your body. You probally can look it up on the internet and find out. Keep us posted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:04 pm 
Thanks again Jaymmie! I will definately keep you posted! 10 days until af is due....we'll see! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:31 pm 

I didn't have sex the day I ovulated and I am pregnant. I had sex 2 days before and 1 day after. You have fertile cervical fluid leading up to ovulation that keeps the sperm alive until ovulation. That could have been the case!!!