Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: PREGGY RESULTS, HELP PLS
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:16 pm 

ok, well i took the CLEAR BLUE digital test right and it came out not pregnant. so i was all sad or whatever.... but then a few hrs later i just thought hmm maybe i'll take the test stick out and i did... and i saw a very light 2nd blue line... does that mean pergnancy? or just that after a few hrs the other line kinda shows?

i also then the next morning took another test and it was not pregnant... again i was kinda upset but i thougtht ok imma look at this one right now, and it was in my room light but i think i kinda saw a line... anyway a few hrs later i went out with my man and was in the car, with day light and i looked at the test and i saw the 2nd line on it though again it was very light.
so yeah someone pls help me out...
do these clear blue digital test after some hrs for some reason make the 2nd line KINDA come out?
PLS HELP
~*Amy*~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:36 pm 

If you look through the instructions for the test it tells you to disregard the lines on the test strip. Just because you see two does not mean you are pregnant. Especially since you had taken the test several hours before.

Sorry to say, but it looks like you're not pregnant or at least not pregnant enough to detect anything. Wait a week and try again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:53 pm 

My test was like yours my second line was light and I am 6 months pregnant. If you see 2 lines wether one is light or not it is a chance that you could be pregnant. If I listened to my friend I would have thought I truelly was not pregnant. But it is best to go to the doctor and get a blood test to find out. Good Luck! Keep us posted to what happens

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:35 pm 

The first time I took the test with this pregnancy it was very light, but I knew. Just to be safe I waited two days and took another one and this time the line was quite a bit darker. A couple of days really makes a difference! My advice is to wait at least a day or two and then try again.