Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Pregnancy jealousy?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:06 am 

I just wondered if anyone else has experianced pregnancy jealousy like i have. everytime i see a pregnant women or find out someone i know is pregnant i get jealous. i miss being pregnant a lot. just curious if i am the only one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:49 am 

You definately are not alone! I suffer from health problems and am expecting to have a hysterectomy next month. My husband and I are the very proud parents of one little boy, who will be 18 months old this Christmas. We'd like to have another but my medical problems won't allow it.

I see people out with newborn babies and I feel very empty inside. I love my son more than the whole world, don't get me wrong. He is my anchor when I'm feeling unstable, he puts a smile on my face when my depression is at its worst. You couldn't ask for a brighter, more loving child than my Jayson. But I do feel envious when I see people and their tiny bundles of joy.

Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:00 pm 

same thing here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:24 pm 

Babies everywhere, Would you beleive they sent me to have my bloods done to investigate why i cant get pregnant at teh local maternity unit,how cruel can you get!! :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:54 am 

Oh Bubbles, what a sweet post :D No, I don't think you are crazy, maybe still just a bit hormonal, as you had a baby only a month ago yourself.
Just don't do anything rash like hurry up and get pregnant again until you are ready.

I've got a two year old son, and a baby coming in April. I wasnt a big fan of pregnancy the first time around, and personally, I can hardly wait to hold my new baby and NOT be pregnant anymore :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:22 pm 

Dont feel bad...its natural! I read someone that you can feel a bit depressed after having a baby and feel like you wont to be prego again b/c somthing about your uterus is missing what it had for 9 mths and your hormones start making you feel like a bit like that...i dunno, i read it ages ago. Or maybe you're just clucky again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:07 pm 

Thanks :). I feel alot better.I loved being pregnant untill the last month. but i really miss that bond i had with her.