Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Pregnancy possible?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:11 pm 

Hi I'm new, we are TTC, just a question on if PG is possible. Had sex 3 times during "fertile days" and AF was due on Jan 29th (Saturday), for 9 days before AF due had severe breast tenderness, where even walking hurt, had some mild nausea and heart burn. On Jan 24th I started spotting very light pink and from Jan 24-27 had mild constant cramps and brown spotting only when I wiped. On the 28th I started bleeding with clots. It lasted about 12 hours and has stopped completely. No cramps no breast pain. But on the 29th (Sat.) I had an episode of severe dry heaving and almost passed out, heavy sweating and chills. It lasted about 20 mins, and aside from fatigue from it, all went away. Since I bled I was sure I could not be PG, but now I am so confused. NO bleeding now on 30th but still nauseous and just feel off. Anbody have any thoughts? Weird period? Miscarriage? I have taken tests, including one urine at the Dr and all negative. Thanks for any advice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:33 pm 

Hello Nash and welcome aboard.

It is very difficult to answer I'm afraid for I am learning myself.

Bleeding with clots on a normal af is normal for me. I know it can be possible to have a period and still be pregnant but more often than not if you have a period it means that you are not pregnant.

You do seem to have some pregnancy symptoms though. Sometimes you can have conceived late on in your cycle and because the hcg levels are'nt high enough in your system, you will just have a normal period. Implantation bleeding is thought to be very light, sometimes pink and sometimes brown. The only thing I can suggest is that you wait a few more days and if symptoms persist take another test.

Good luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:42 pm 

Hello Nash!

Like Amelia said it's hard to tell. The only thing you can do is wait a bit and take another test. I wish you luck!