Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Prego But in A Bind...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:52 pm 

I am currently pregnant, expecting a baby girl (Rhiannon Hope) in Oct, and i lost a child last year, well in the beginning of this pregnancy the Doc found a cyst on my placenta, so of course he is not allowing me to work. well as you can imagine this has put a tight strain on our wallets. Any ideas on how to take advantage of free promotions or to get companys to offer free baby products and clothes... Even used things would be great if any one is willing to donate things like clothes, bottles, toys, to me at as little or no cost as possible...just any thing to help...you can let me know here or my yahoo screen name is mysticalthoughts....thanx so much...God Bless

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:14 am 

You could try to sign up for WIC-women, infants, & children-, which offers foods for you now and the baby when she's born. Yard sales can be a great place for baby items. Congrats on your baby and good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:06 pm 

:D
Hello. Well I guess I'll offer my 2 cents.
If you have any second hand stores they are AWSOME for baby clothes... and they are sooooooo cheap I love shopping there. Don't EVER get car seats there though. Again yard sales are fun. Theres a site www.babiesonline.com they have alot of free offers. Not sure if I'm allowed to post that... feel free to delete it MODS. Umm... yea theres alot of free things you can get. I think you can also get money from the government. Unemployment benifets... ttyl have fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:53 pm 

A really good place to get good, cheap baby clothes, is Ebay. My mom got me this huge lot of stuff for 8.00. (It had a ton of outfits, onsies, shoes, socks, bibs, and some stuffed toys) Since baby clothes are only worn once or twice before a child outgrows them, than it is useless to waste 15 on a single outfit. And the clothes are fairly new, because of course, their child outgrew them just as quickly. I don't know about getting free stuff. Rummage sales are pretty decent to get baby clothes at.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:24 pm 

What about doing some work from home. I know there is telemartketing you can do via phone or the computer. You work at your own pace. Should be something that's not to taxing. Just keep yourself and your baby rested and best of luck to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:50 pm 

honey , get in touch with birthright , and also the Assemby of God church , and all Catholic churches near you . all will help you with what you need. good luck !