Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Question
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:32 am 

Ok,I always wanted to know why does ur nipples hurt b4 AF arrives,especially when you didn't conceive?My DH and I always use condoms,my nipples are sore and I was expecting AF to arrive yesterday since my CD's are a normal 28-30days so now im on CD31.LMP 3/22/04 I know that stress can cause AF to be late,but i'll wait a week or 2 to see what happens since I heard that condoms are not %100..Also there's this thing in DH's family where if one person is preggy,another gets preggy also(later or around the same time).His aunt gave birth about 5months ago and now another family member is preggy right now.There is always 2 babies on the way in his family..how crazy can that be...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:05 am 

SorryI can't help you with the nipple question, but I think that you would have to be under a lot of stress to miss your period for a couple of weeks (If it ends up being that long I mean). So maybe you are pregnant or just deserving of a holiday. That is wierd about there always being two babies on the way! Pretty neat though, and at least the pregnant ones will always have an understanding pregnancy partner :)

Post subject: ThnxJavagirl
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:11 pm 

AF still hasn't arrived yet..2days late now..Nipples are still sore,but i can't be stressed out because im always happy,im never upset. I'm eating ok so AF can show up.I felt a lil bit nauseous this morning,but didn't have to see the porcelain bowl..But i'm still going to wait to see if she shows up..I'll keep you posted..Ok have a good day...:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:23 am 

Go ahead an take pg test.........My nipples always hurt before each cycle, but in Feb, They hurt around the time AF was suppose to come, so I kept waiting. Nada........5 days later, I bougth a test from Dollar store, and it came up positive.......next day went to doc, and they confirmed it. I am 9 weeks Pg and due on Thanksgiving. Take one :lol: , the sooner you know, the sooner you can get prenatal help :)

Let me know.......
:D
Tiffanie

Post subject: thnxdesertmom
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 11:00 am 

Congratulations!!!!on ur bundle of joy that's on the way...I'm still going to wait b4 I test because there were times when AF would arrive 3-4 days late.My breasts are still sore,and i'm having white and clear discharge(no scent to it).If I am expecting DH is not going to believe it(we use condoms every time).Last night I had this dream that this lil baby walked right into my house as I slept on the sofa.That was crazy..I'm starting to get a bit emotional also(crying when something is sad)..DH has a son from a previous relationship,he'll be 6 in 3weeks..We really want to wait a lil longer for child..I'll keep you posted..Have a good day..:))