Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:00 am 

I just wanted to know how soon you all got symptoms of being pregnant?

I already posted this, but it ended up on the other board! Don't know what I did.

So, what were your symptoms?
How soon did they start? Were you already late?

Please if you don't mind...fill me in!!

Thanks!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:08 pm 

I had symptoms before my period was late. I had sore breasts and tired all the time. Good Luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:24 pm 

I found out I was pregnant at exactly 4 weeks (the day my period should have started) and I had felt sick to my stomach that morning when I ate an apple (which had never happened to me before). The earliest symptoms are nausea, sore breasts and fatigue. Just because you have symptoms doesn't mean you're pregnant, and just because you don't have symptoms doesn't mean you aren't pregnant! So the best way to know is to take a test.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:20 pm 

With my first I found out I was preg. around 6weeks, around when my period was due(I was irregular then) and didn't have symptoms until around 8weeks. With my second I found out at 4 weeks and didn't have symptoms until around 7weeks. With both I took HPT because we were trying. My 1st symptom was naseau/vomiting, then fatigue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:44 pm 

I also didn't start having symptoms until I was about 7-8 weeks along!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:37 am 

I found out quite early i had went to the doctors for a smear test and she had asked if i had a period yet and i said no and she did a test and it was positive.

I felt like crying didnt want no more kids.

As for preganny signs didnt get any apart from sore breasts i dont get morning sickness nor nausea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:49 pm 

The symptoms I had before I found out I was 5 weeks preg were using the bathroom more often(before) my period was late and sore bbs when I was suppose to have my period(they were never that sore with a period) and the biggest I was a week late and I have a normal period too and that got me thinking I was pg. Sure enough I was!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:44 pm 

I knew I was pregnant from the very beginning. Women in my family are very fertile. I just went off of birth control. I knew I would conceive in the first month and I did. It just became a matter of waiting until I was far enough along to test positive.

I never really got many symptoms. At around 6 weeks I noticed I was waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. Right about the time I found out I started getting the sore nipples. I didn't have any morning sickness, but I had plenty of food aversions (thank goodness that's gone away).

The biggest sign was the fact that I was exhausted constantly. One night I fell asleep at 7, woke up at 7 the next morning. When I got to work every one kept telling me how tired I still looked. I still feel like I can't catch up on sleep.