Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Rant/preterm labour?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:43 am 

Ok so I was just on pregnancy-place's bulliten boards and there is this girl who is 16 and wanting to get pregnant! by the way she could'nt even SPELL pregnant correctly!! I told her that it is a stupid decision and she comes back at me with Oh I am more than ready; my boyfriends got a job! :shock: HAH so does mine and we are struggling! I'm so sick of hearing all of these young girls on these message boards just dying to be pregnnant! These poor innocent babies are being born to... well girls who are not mentally or financially ready for thr responsibility! A child isn't just some cute little thing that you can hug and then hand off to your mom when it gets fussy! ARG They just don't know! I am young myself and I know what it's like! Hannah is a surprise and I would'nt trade my Angel-in-my-tummy for anything! But what's wrong with these girls? don't they want to live first? I wish I had the chance to do all of the things that my friends are doing and that normal 18 year olds are doing! Oh I don't know... It just makes me mad when girls are wanting to get pregnant so bad and I am living it and just want to scream at them NO! LIVE, GROW, EXPERIENCE! then have children! *Sigh* Anyway In addition to getting the lower abdominal twinges I have been having moderate cramping for the past hour or so and for the past week I have been feeling a bit more pressure in my lower abdomen... Gonna wait and see what happens. If the cramping gets any worse or if I get any other symptoms I'm calling! I don't want to have her early and have to see her in an incubator and not be able to hold her and feed her :cry: *Sigh* wish me luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:29 pm 

I agree with you about the young girls. They are at the know it all stage and think they know what it takes to have a raise a baby but the truth is that the parents will most likely get stuck with the responsiblity and have to help out financially. My husband gets paid very decent and it is still tight financially. THat is not their job. They had their kids, if they wanted more the would have more. They just don't really realize it. I too am sick of the 15 and 16 year olds wanting babies!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:40 pm 

Well the cramping has stopped so I guess it was just one of those preparing my body things? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:08 pm 

I know how you feel. While you are still you you should enjoy life. These days you have to make sure you are mentally and finacially able to take care of a baby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:55 am 

i had my first daughter at 16 and what a shock it was but in a way i was lucky i had a full time job and really suportive parents she is 9 now and i wouldnt change it for the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:36 am 

I couldnt imagine having a baby at 16! I was bad when I was 16!! :twisted: It must have been so hard!! A friend of mine had her daughter when she was 16... Anyway I cramped again last night... it seems like I get it at night then it goes away for the day... weird :?