Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Raped and pregnant
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:43 pm 

My fiance and I have been together for 2 years. I have recently became pregnant. My last period started on 10/2/05. When I went to the doctor for an ultrasound, they told me that I must have conceived on 10/31, or within 5 days before or after. On 10/30, a guy who was supposed to be a friend took advantage of me. I made him stop, I thought before he finished, but now he is telling people that this baby is his. He is in Jail now, and I dont know if he is just saying that to get attention, or if he is telling the truth. My fiance and I had sex that same day, and he did go in me. This would have never concerned me, had the ultrasound said any other date besides 10/31. I thought that the ultrasound could be wrong, but I have had people tell me its not. Then someone said that it could be the baby is measuring small, but then someone said that the baby always grows the same during the first trimester, and that the ultrasound was right. I should have ovulated on the 16th of Oct, but the doc says I ovulated late. I am so worried that there is the possibility of this baby being that jerks. I just want someone else to tell me that I have nothing to worry about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:12 pm 

Personally, I think you DO have something to worry about.

And if your fiance doesn't know, you need to tell him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:37 pm 

I agree, I think your fiancee needs to know... and a blood test once the baby is born to see if he infact is the daddy. You can get pregnant from pre-cum so it wouldn't matter if the other guy came or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:02 pm 

Oh dear, I'm so sorry! Unfortunately, no one here can tell you what you want to hear :( The only way you will know for sure is through a paternity test. This is very easily done after birth, with quick results. Or, I believe you can have a test done from the findings of an amniocentisis while pregnant.

I am sorry that you have to go through with this. :cry: