Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Same Question
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:16 pm 

I've been reading some of the messages posted and I know there is no exact way to tell if your pregnant or not other than to get tested. But I just want to be sure on a couple of things...( sorry to ask the same thing that someone else probably has already asked).
Heres the background information...I had unprotected sex the day after my period ended( which was a sun). About a week later I experience the back pain from h---....not really pain but stiffness that is undescrible. I had cramps on my left side of my stomach and not to mention my face is breaking out more than usual. I still have to wait till Nov 4th or around that time so see if I miss my period. I jsut want to not think I am crazy my body feels different, and I didnt think I could get pregnant at that time. Am I crazy???
Please someone respond... any info will help since I still have two weeks to go.

Post subject: unhappy newcomer
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:13 am 

Yeah I see good luck is right.... I just really wanted answers to see if these were symptoms... but I think from reading some of the messages that this is a very tight knit community that doesnt deal well with newcomers asking I guess what appears to be the same question just a different way. I will greatly appreciate if someone can tell me if they are indeed symptoms... but in all honesty I am an adult (26yrs old) and I know the only fool proof way is to TAKE A TEST as so many of the messages say. Just with two weeks to go before I should take one and also being raised on the safe method of you can't get pregnant seven days before or seven days after your period I just wanted to calm my thoughts. I want to have a child... I just don't want to get happy over what may simply be the symptoms of the common cold. SO anyone who may have gone through the same thing please respond... and no dont tell me to take a test I will soon :

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:37 am 

It can be pregnancy symptons, but it also can be a bad period coming up. The biggest sign to me was how my breasts got sore. Instead of hurting all around they started with the nipples.

I believe you can test 2 weeks after the time you think you conceived. If you're using the 7 before and 7 after as a method of birth control be aware that you can ovulate at any point during your cycle. I found out the hard way that you can get pregnant a few days before you expect your period.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:53 am 

While it would be rare to be pregnant frmhaving unprotected sex only once the day after your period ended, it is possible. When is your period due?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:02 am 

While its normally pretty regular it came late this month (on the 5th) so it should be on the 3rd or 4th of November. Thanks for the reply... I never thought about a bad period coming up... just never felt that way before and because I do want a baby I just didnt want to get too excited before I tested.