Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:17 am 

:oops: Hi Girls, and Steve, might be able to help us on this one Steve LOL! Since babies, I have 2 and 5 yr. old, I feel like a "mom" should not do that sort of stuff...........we were wild in our Pre-baby stage, but since baby (two C sect w/ scars to prove ugly, but hidden) I feel like Mom's should not do THAT SORT OF STUFF, don't know why really......never bothered me when I was younger (now 40), but now............the flirting my Husband does and or says makes me feel like a "pig"........."nasty".........sorry...........anyone else feel this way? :oops: Keira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:22 am 

I don't know if steve will be able to help you out. I think he has passed out. Three woman questions in one week I am sure is way more then he can handle. LOL!!
Keira I believe that the best thing I can give my kids is two happy parents. If my husband and I don't have............special moments during our week then there would be some frustration and tension that I think the kids would pick up on. Also keep in mind that is you didn't have sex you wouldn't have those two beautiful babies that you do that.
Try to take time for the two fo you. Maybe go out on a date. Maybe a few hours without the kids and you won't feel like such a mom and you can relax a little. The next day you will feel like a new person.
Hope that helps.

Post subject: To Jenna........
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:01 am 

Jenna, I think you hit the nail on the head! I am here w/ kids 24/7...........then exhausted at bedtime.........tension, yes.........YOU"VE GOT IT! And, not good for kids.............this is for kids, good way for me to look at, and I might even relax a little if time spent away...........oh man, you helped me so much.......I needed to hear this! Thank you soooooooo much....I was afraid someone was going to beat me up out there LOL! Keira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:25 pm 

Hey kudos for me. That totally made my day. Glad I could help

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:55 pm 

It can be tough sometimes, especially at the end of the day when you just want to relax. Sex is the last thing on your mind.
But Jenna is right, sex can really release a lot of the tension and stress you may feel after a long day. And sometimes just spending some time away from the kids with your hubby can make all the difference in your relationship.
But I do know how you feel. I only have one and I've been there.