Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:55 pm 

pelvic area. she said it is worse when she stands and there is a tingling sensation in her vagina. she said the right side of her stomach gets real hard like the baby is balling up.and the left is tight but not as hard.she said the pressure isin her lower back and she has an urge to go to the bathroom but when she goes nothing happens....should we be concerned she said baby is not as active either as she has been and she can not stand long with the pressure in her vagina
any help or advice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:50 pm 

Ahh that last month...I sure don't miss it :lol:

It sounds pretty normal. The baby doesn't move as much twoards the end b/c he/she has less room. It sounds like your sis might be having Braxton Hicks contractions as well. The pressure is normal, shes got a big baby in her pushing on every organ he/she can! :lol:

It all sounds normal, but if she's still concerned, it wouldn't hurt to give her doc a quick call.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:51 am 

THe baby has probably laready dropped, which is the pain in her pelvis. The tightening are braxton hicks contractions, everything sounds perfectly normal for a woman 9 months pregnant! :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:50 pm 

sge says.
last night about 7p she started to feel some good tighting she said it hurt but it was not to painful this is baby 4 for her she did not want to call or go to the DR the "tightness was comming about every 2-4 minutes and has been like that since last night and today she said the pressure in her pelvis is really painful and she is now throwing up. somthing she has not done in her whole preganancy. the "tighness" lasts for exactly 60 secs and they are very consistant is this Brax hicks or should I make her go in. HEr Dr is on vacation until 1-2-06 and I think she is trying to wait for him to come back, any advice?should I make her go anyway.she said the pain is not in her stomache but in her lower back and it was hard ebouph to make her cry a bit I am getting nrevous and do not know what to do

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:53 pm 

OMG!! It sounds like she should be at the hospital!! :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:59 pm 

well she went to the dr today and he told her she was 1 1/2 cm dialated and he wanted her to take it easy when she came home she was hurting so bad with the pressure her stomache is getting tight but she said she is ok.they are kind of confused on her due date 1st ultra sound put her due date for 2-26-06 and the second one he said put her at 2-9-06.when she went in today he said he did not want to move the due date again but he really wanted her to take it easy.he said she was only 33 weeks and that was not a good thing if she went in labor. Just wanted to let you all know for those that replied and I thank you so much for doing so