Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:49 pm 
how was everyones easter? good? bad? ugly? fun? go as planned?

ours was really interesting, we had lots of new babies all over, :( they made me put my camera away!!

i have never seen a child with so many emotions and expressions... she cried at some people, laughed at others, stared blankly at some more others. was very fascinated with the other babies!

we had our little feast, which was pretty nummy i might add! but i must say, its is very interesting watching 4 new parents try and socialize and eat a nice dinner with itty bitty babies all over the place, my friends baby and my cousins baby look alike, and believe this.. they got confused more than 3 times!

we had alot of good laughs, and reminisced about the past, it was very nice :):):)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:54 pm 

Sounds like a good day. We had a great day here. I took some pictures but Mikey started eating jelly beans at 8 this mornig so by 4 I was trying to keep up with him and his sugar high. You should have seen us trying to take a family picture. I think I had to threaten Mikey's life and half his match box car collection to get him to sit and look at the camera. And his pictures with Payton was a disaster. Well, I get some good pictures of payton which I will download tomorrow. And you will be very proud to know I video taped the whole easter egg hunt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:04 pm 
woooooooohoooooooooooooooo yay jenna!!!~!!! cant wait to see em!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:05 pm 
the family wouldnt let me go crazy with the cam, so i only got a few shots of kenzi.. and no one else:( but here is the link to her easter photo album

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=csn ... &y=-pf6ex8

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:07 pm 

You were banned from pictures?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:12 pm 
:(:(, yes :( twas a sad day in my home :(:(

we dont have a very photo genic family and when i told them i wanted to take photography classes, they all kind of cleared the room and changed the subject

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:41 pm 

Hmm I am guessing you are not getting there support for that one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:53 pm 
no im not, and that makes me sad because i was serious about it! i was going to look into classes here at the community college and try and get into something to do with photography, why not mix pleasure with work.. i love photographing, why not make money while doing someting i love lol!! makes sense to me :)