Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:53 am 

I think there is a reason I am not getting pregant. I am not supposed to! Why would GOD want me to have a kid with someone who hates me?? I do want a kid, but I not sure I will ever have one at least not with him, even as bad as I want to!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:03 am 

Your DH...hates you...? I'm so confused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:08 pm 

I'm confused too. What makes you think he hates you? What is the status of your relationship?

Post subject: reply
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:31 pm 

doctors are not always right and if your guy is leaving in out look at it this way you won't have a child missing him while he is gone and maybe when he comes home he will be there long enough to help you start a family by adopting and enjoy it also please adopt a child from america to many of them are being forgotten

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:38 pm 

ok you said HE was the one that wanted a kid, and you didn't really want one but you were going to have one b/c he wanted to...now you are the one who wants one and he hates you?????????????

Your stories are allllll mixed up...Heather...is that you?!?! :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:39 am 

One of my sister's was told that she may never be able to have kids. And now she has a son who will be three in may. Just think positive. My mother-n-law lost her first husband and high school sweet heart at the age of 20. And she was pregnant with my husband at the time. Her husband was an Army Airborn Ranger. He died in a live fire exercise Nov 22, 1985. She was 7 months along and was on the verge of having a miscarriage. But my husband was haning on for his mom. Maybe it is best that you don't start a family right now. You are still young and your husband is leaving. It will be hard on you. I am only 20 and was told that I might not be able to have kids. But i am 24-25 weeks along. Maybe right now isn't your time to have kids. One day your time will come. Trust me. I know. I was in the Army and so was my husband. But we both got injured and had to get out. And now my brother is going into the Army the 28th of this month. And I am scared. If you were going to have a kid. You would have to strong not for yourself, but for your child to. Just think of this as a blessing. And all you can do is just pray that your husband will be safe and that he will be coming back home to you. And i wish you luck. And I will pray that your husband will come back to you to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:41 am 

yeah, this isn't making an sence!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:01 pm 

tifa wrote:
She was 7 months along and was on the verge of having a miscarriage. But my husband was haning on for his mom.

You can't miscarry at 7 months...