Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:28 am 

AWW poor Melisa! I didn't have a cut there ( :shock: ) but one across my abdomen and I am just now able to cough properly so I know how you must have felt. LOL the other day I coughed then looked at my mom and was like " Oh my God I just coughed! Properly! Right on!" Also in the hospital like the 1st or 2nd day after my surgery my mom made my laugh really hard and I was crying b/c it hurt so much but laughing at the same time, then a nurse came in and looked at me and all I said was "she made me laugh" LOL!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:48 am 
I would not wish a 4th degree tear on my worst enemy. That was the worst pain I have ever experiance. I couls not sit or walk properly for 2 weeks then it to "feel better" but that is not saying much. I still felt painful pressure there a month later. I have a horrible feeling scar down there (not that I feel myself often but my hbby told me it felt horrible) It is like the doc didn't care .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:54 am 

Krissi that is terrible! Doctors and nurses are really pissing me off lately...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:05 am 
wow krissi, thatr sucks! i dont know if i have any kind of a scar, lol, i dont care to look or feel, my doc said it healed fine and thats all that matters to me lol! maybe someday in the future ill get gutsy and take a peek, but for now, im just happy that im still in one piece :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:59 pm 

I had a bad hematoma on the left side of inside me, the nurse had to put pressure down there with her hand when i pushed so it wouldnt pop. soo gross.. I had my baby so fast there was NO TIME for an epidural it seemed.. but I did get to the point I was so exhausted from pushing they put an oxygen mask on me, which made me feel like I couldn't breathe at all. When my Dr. sewed me up, I had to wear the icepacks and these crappy fishnet panties.. blech.. I don't even know how I got to that topic.... lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:19 pm 

Yea I had to have an ice pack down there too b/c I was SOO swollen from all of the intense, loong, pushing I did :roll: and yea, those fisnet panties too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:47 pm 

those fishnet panties were awesome hehehe