Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:06 pm 

i have been wanting a baby for quite a while now and a fortunen teller told me i would b pregnant within in the next 8 weeks,she told me that a month ago!i came on my period this month but it was two days late and all month i have been feeling sick not eating alot waking up extremely earl!!im confused,i dont know if i am still possibly pregnant?done a text 2days b4 period ad it was negative!and bleedin not as heavy as usual!!could i be??

Last edited by sweetie20 on Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:20 pm 

Um I highly doubt you can believe a fortune teller. I had one tell me I was going to get pregnant in April of next year and I *KNOW* I would NOT let that happen. If your period came but you still think you are, take a test.

Post subject: RE:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:32 am 

While fortune tellers can be interesting they are for entertainment purposes only, I would not put my faith in one and rely on there responces for a much wanted pregnancy, my opinion you would get more responce out of opening your bible and praying for a new life, When the time is right God will bless you, Im not as religious as maybe I should be but I trust and believe 100%, I tried for several years for my third child I am now 2 1/2 months pregnate, and I believe without a doubt that it took me this long to concieve for a reason, at 32 Im a little nervous but welcome the experience with open arms, hang in there your time will come..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:38 pm 

Agree with the women here. Unless the fortune teller you visited has a license to practice medicine with a focus on prenatal care, her word is not be thought of as law. Since it does sound as if something is going on with your body, talk to your doctor. To me, it sounds as if you've come down with some kind of bug. It's the not eating that disturbs me. Another chance, too, is that you might be stressed out over wanting a baby/ thinking you're pregnant, so your period is irregular. But the only one who can tell you for sure is a doctor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:41 pm 

i understand wat u are all sayin and it probably is just my head doing overtime!but ive just come of my period after only being on for 3days.normally 5!!and the last day was brown stuff and the first two were days were not as heavy!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:04 pm 

as i said before i have now finished period and am now getin really bad cramps in my belly as i said before period not for long and ended up being very short and brown help me could i still be?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:59 pm 

We cannot tell you, you have to take a home test or go get a blood test done. My period this month was different too but I am not thinking much of it. I only had 1 heavy day, 2 light days and a day of brownish. Normally my AF is 7 days long and 3 of those days are heavy. Only concidering I used protection, and offically had AF I am not thinking about any possibility of being pregnant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:18 pm 

Sorry dear I don't put much faithin fortune tellers either, I once had one tell me I would never have any children,Oh and by the way I have 6. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:03 pm 

well i rang doc 2day he said 2 do a test so i will do one and will keep u all informed.thanx!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:54 pm 

did you test??? how did you get on?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:59 pm 

havent tested yet!!!i was adviced by doctor to leave it for a week!!anxiety is killing me!!ill keep u all posted.thanx..By the way has anyone ever experienced anything similiar??? :?:

Post subject: RE:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:24 am 

Please dont take this in the wrong way but theres really no other way for me to say this without just being foward, But it sounds to me like your are wanting a baby so bad that you are looking for any sign, it sounds like maybe you are spending alot of time online looking up symptoms of pregnacy and comparing, although you seem to have some of the sign and I realize all women are different but ladies correct me if I am wrong, she said that she had a normal mentral with heavy bleeding and cramped after she completely stopped.. thats when she lost me, some women can go on to have thier last menstral, but in most cases its not heavy and you cramp through your implantation stage not after you complete the cycle.. I have my fingers crossed for you, hang in there, by the way how old are you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:44 pm 

i totally understand wat ur sayin.i had the cramping pain whilst on period,but period didnt last very long at all!!maybe ur right iam hoping 4 a baby...actually im desperate 4 one.It mite sound stupid but ive been really broody.Been with partner 4 2years im 21,young i know!!Ill wait and c this month....ill keep u posted thanx 4 ur honesty!!!