Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:03 pm 

Hey I am 24 and 16 weeks pregnant with my first. I understand your emotions. I have always been a big partier and now things have done a complete 360........I think I am still dizzy.. Life is going to change a lot, but from the mothers I know they wouldn't give it up for the world. As for boyfriends, they will never truly understand! They don't go through the emotions, they don't have to watch what they eat, drink or do every day. They don't wake up in the middle of the night to pee and throw up every morning. It is a good thing that he is estactic, so is mine. I just remind myself that even though he can't completely understand at least he is still here and being supportive. Unlike a lot of dad's I know. If you need to talk you can e-mail me anytime. m5star@cox.net
Good luck and keep your chin up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:29 am 

I 20 and 27 weeks pregnant. My husband cannot wait until our daughter is born. I cannot wait either. I am the only one out of his friends who is pregnant. I just moved here almost a year ago. We will be married a year July 6th. I moved out here July 3rd. And I miss my family alot. I just wished that I had family that was here. I have my husbands family. But I cannot go to his mom's house. Long story. Used to work with her and things got out of hand when I filed for sexual harrassment on a guy and things were beong said that I didn't say. She doesn't think that this is my husband's baby. I do not know what to do? At least you have family that lives close to you. I told my dad that I just wished that he could be here for the brith of my first child. But he cannot. He doesn't know when he will be able to come out to Ca. If you ever need to talk you can email me at tiffany_stanley90@yahoo.com. I check my mail daily. Sometimes three times a day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:42 pm 

Hey I'll be 20 in a month, and I have a 1 yr old daughter. Feel free to e-mail me at Thayet32 @ yahoo.com :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:56 pm 

hi i am 16 weeks and due on aug 17 and i had really bad morning sickness and well acutally all day sickness so my ob put me on a pill called Zolfox or something like that it is very very very expencive but you might want to talk to your doc about it its a new medication that they started to give to paintes who were on chemo and radiation and were sick but then they found that its is very good for pregnant women who have all day sickness. its doesnt have any harmful effects on the baby. Before i went and took the pill i called about thirteen docs and they all agred its a good pill for me to take. Now some docs might not agree just because they have been around for a while and never have used it. When i mean very expinsive its like 22 dollers a pill and there is only 10 pills in a pack and you take one a day. but i streached mine for i think for twoo weeks i have insurnce so they paid for all but 40 dollers of it. If you are on state aid they may not pay for it but it is something to look in toif you have any ???? ask

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:21 pm 

This post is 2 years old. . .I do wish the moderator would erase old posts!!!!! :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:27 am 

This is funny in a way though. She must have almost 2 years old child now and everyone is giving her advices regarding the morning sickness. Anyway look to it from the fun side. At least u intended to help someone even though he might not need this help anymore :D .

I had morning sickness for around 2-3 weeks during the 2-3 months of pregnancy. I didnt vomit though. Just constant feeling in my stomach that i am going to vomit but i cannot. Also had all smells smelling so strong that i could smell even what the neighbours cook which i normally cannot.

But it is all gone now. Everything smells just normal and the food is tasty and my stomach happy when is full. :)