Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:46 am 

i know nothing about any of this , so any help is appreciated .
im on ortho novum birth control pills .. ive been taking them for about a year now and on my last pack , during the beginning/middle of it i had a period , even though i wasnt suppose to . it lasted a couple of days and then it stopped . so i kept taking my pills through the rest of the month . now im at the end of the pack and im not suppose to start a new one until sunday , but i havent had my period yet . the first two days of the supposive "period part" of the pack i had it VERY light .. and then it went away and it hasnt been back since . i havent taken any tests or anything but i want to know if anyone has a clue as to whats going on . may i be pregnant ? or did my period cycle just flip out on me and all i need to do is wait for it to be a month after i had it during my pill pack .
and i dont know if this changes anything , but my boyfriend is a pothead (unfortunately) .. doesnt that make most of his sperm "deadish" anyway ? okay i need help / opinions asap .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:31 am 

You never can be sure. Sometimes hormone levels surge for no good reason this could cause your period to be messed up. And yes pot makes perm swim slow which makes its chances of reaching an egg not as good as a not high sperm.

But it doesn't mean that they don't work at all. If I were you I would make doctors appointment just to reassure yourself. If you are preggo than birth control pills could hurt the baby! Best of luck to you!

Kerri