Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Spray in Conditioner
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:58 am 

WHOA! This stuff is a life saver.

Every time my daughter wakes up from a nap, her sweet hair is everywhere!!! In the past I would just leave it and take her out with me....while people would give us funny looks like..."Don't you have time to brush your kids hair?" And everytime I would take off her hat....POOOOF the hat had worked it's magic and her hair would be standing straight up!

All you do it squirt a few sprays in and comb through. It helps to get out tangles, and I have used it to get out food when we are out and about. It's way easier then washing her up at a restaurant! It's a quick fix until she can get a bath that night.

I bought the Johnson & Johnson brand. They have off brands too that I am sure work just as fine. They also have other name brands that were more expensive, in the older childrens shampoo section.

I wish I had bought this when she was an infant!

I will be bringing it with me the next time she gets her pictures done! To gaurantee her locks are looking their best!
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:32 pm 

I'll have to look for it when Payton gets hair. I did buy this stuff for Mikey last time he got a hair cut. It's a baby gel. No alchol in it. Owrks so nice. Keeps the cowlick down. And it doesn't make his hair sticky. It was 12 dollars for the bottle which is a little pricey for kids gel but we don't use it all the time and when we do a little bit goes a long way.