Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: swollen crotch concern
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:22 pm 

Okay, I already know that some pregnant woman get what they like to call "cheeseburger crocth". Well, mine is swollen. Im not worried about that. Here is what I am worried about. Right above my crotch.. my bone right above it is swollen. Not only swollen, but extremely sore. Sometimes it hurts to get up and down out of bed or my work chair. I noticed the pain when (excuse me for this) my b/f and I were having sex. I read up on it and they said that some get hernias or swollen blood vessals. I was just wondering if anyone else had this. It has been like that for about 3 days now. Also here is a stupid question.. I will be 32 weeks on monday.. is that 8 months? Attack of the prego brain! thank you for your time.

xoxo[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:26 pm 
32 weeks, is about 7 months, because you have 8 more weeks to go which would be 2 months.. technically speaking lol...

as for your question about the swollen and painful thing your going through, i cant help you there, ive never heard of anyting like that, and it didnt happen to me, the only pain i felt from pregnancy in that area was after the birth because i had an episiotomy. sorry i cantbe of more help, but i do hope you find out what is going on soon so you wont be in pain no more:)

Melisa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:36 am 

I have never heard of anything like that so my advice is to call your Dr. and ask questions. When you get an answer please let us know, I am curious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:10 pm 

I go to the doc on the 28th. Some people were telling me that it is just me streching down there. Im still going to ask though. Thank you for your reply. I will let you guys know what is going on with this though!

xoxo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:17 pm 

Hey everyone. I have an up date on my swollen concern. Well, yesterday I woke up and when I was getting ready I noticed that it was even more swollen. Not only that but right where the bone area is I discovered and huge bruise. It is going long ways and is sorta thick. I dont go to the doc's until friday but should I wait. It is still very sore, but maybe its just a popped blood vessal ??? I have no clue. aughhh driving me up the wall .
thanks
xoxo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:43 pm 

I would suggest that you try and get to see your doctor before Friday if possible. It is most likely that it will turn out to be nothing serious, just in case it's best to get checked out even if it just puts your own mind at rest.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:33 pm 

i was doing some research and i found that it could be venal thrombosis. where my blood vessel came out of the wall due to swelling and can ballon up with blood. They said can be very pain ful and to seek medical attention right away. So i am going 1st thing in the morning. I will let you all know how it is going.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:07 am 

Good luck hun! I hope it's nothing serious!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:02 pm 

Good luck and keep us updated!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:41 pm 

so how are you doing? is everything okay?
we are worrying and would like to know if you are doing fine.

best of luck and get well

Cypay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:15 pm 

ok so yesterday I went to the regular docs and she looked at my bruising. At first she thought maybe it was just popped blood vessals. So she looked up there and they were no popped ones. And not to mention the bruising spread. So she was concerned and sent me to the hospital. She wanted them to montor the baby. Well, I got there and they hooked me up to the montor. The doc came and checked it out. They all at first looked at my boyfriend and asked him if he beat me up!!! It was funny. Anyways they had no answer for it. They looked at my blood work from 12/29 and said it was all very good. It still hurts, but not as bad. The baby did very well on the montor, moving like crazy and my cervix is nice and closed. So they said they see no reason to do futher testing. However, if the bruise is still there in a week or spreads then they will. Or if more bruises show up or have nose bleeds. They dont think it is a blood disorder. They simply said i probably ran into something and dont remember. I would though!. So I guess everything is alright with me and baby! Hope it stays that way! im 32 weeks now! getting up there! Thank you for your concerns. Hope everyone else is doing well.

xoxo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:26 pm 

Hey!

I'm glad that everything is ok!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:01 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:03 pm 

That is a good news!
Hang in there Girl! soon and very soon!
Good luck with everything.

Cypay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:58 pm 

thanks girls. aughh yesterday i turned into such a brat. i had to drop boyfriend off before i killed him! for no reason.. its funny, but O i am sick of the mood swings! talk to you all later!

much love
xoxo