Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:22 am 

I am due march 27th , but i haven't been to the doctor yet so i might be further along . 2 more weeks and i will be able to go to the doctor. my ins doesn't kick in until then. there are a few of you who are close to my due date though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:32 am 

Hi 33mom2be!
I haven't been to the doctor yet, so I don't know my exact due date, I do know it is around March 24, so we are about the same. How have you been feeling?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:25 pm 

Hi I have already been to the doctor. They gave me 2 due dates. If you go by my period it is March 26. But by ultrasound it is March20. I am just tired all the time. I am just now getting over my morning sickness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:03 am 

Hi Jaymmie
You are soooo lucky. My morning sickness started just last week. I thought I was going to be one of the lucky ones and skip it all together. I shoud have known I'm not that lucky! I know what you mean about the tiredness. Everyone at work keeps asking what is wrong with me and that I should go see a doctor!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:56 am 

hey,
I will be going to the doctor for the first time next week,...but they think the baby will be due around April 1st,...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:39 am 

well no morning sickness or night sickness . but i feel achey and tired sometimes can't get comfortable sleeping . i know it only gets worse but i am still hoping to sleep through the night with my pregnancy. haven't been to the doctor yet because of insurance but from my period i had last it would be march 27th. i hope no major storm hits that day
anyway it is great to meet people who almost are the same due date then you can compare notes. i am excited to feel the baby kicking and excited to be a mommy again. my daughter is now 15 and almost ready to fly the coop lol. i can't lay certain ways either. smile congrats to all of you .