Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Teenmom2b
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:17 pm 
Heya Everyone. Im 16 and about 2 months pregnant, Im pretty excited but would just like other pregnant people/moms to talk to. :)

Post subject: *smile*
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:00 pm 
Well Hello. It looks to me that we are in the same boat. I am also sixteen and i am 12 weeks. Im way excited. how are you feeling so far?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:34 am 

hey girls im 17 and im 7 months pregnant. when i was only 12 weeks pregnant i was pretty scared but now im more exited then ive ever been about anything. are your babys fathers still around? my boyfriend of 2 years left when he first found out but then he came back when i was about 5 months pregnant. we live together again and hes really exited. i cant wait for my bouncing baby boy to be born!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:43 am 
Yes the dad and I are still together and we are closer than ever. I keep getting more and more excited everyday. How has your pregnancy been so far? any name ideas? i have a feeling i am having a boy too but we dont know yet. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:07 pm 

My pregnancy has been HORRIBLE. i started having morning sickness the day after i found out i was pregnant (weird huh?) which i was about 3-4 weeks along. i would still be having it if it wasnt for this wonder drug called Kytril which is for Chemo therepy patients. I have to take it twice a day or i'm in big trouble. I've been on many other nausea medicines too, Zofran, Compazine, Tygant..the list goes on. I can't even take my pre-natal vitamins, I have to take 2 Flinstones Complete everyday instead. I've also had alot of pain medicine because the nausea and vomiting caused a condition called Pancreatitis which is when gall stones get stuck in your pancreas valves and cause inflammation and excruciating pain. I was in the hospital and they had me on Demerol, Morphine, Darvesets, Vicodin, Tylenol 3s and some other stuff I cant spell. I still have gall bladder attacks and as soon as my baby is born I have to get my gall bladder removed. So consider yourself lucky if you just get sick a little! I couldn't eat for about 4 months, then when I finally could they had me on a clear liquid diet, which is only broth, popsickles, and jello. it sucked! i was constantly starving. they said my baby was growing just fine though. finally, about 3 weeks ago i started to be able to eat again. but no fried, greasy, or fatty foods. im amazed at how big my little boy is, i'm 7 months pregnant and my doc says he measures almost 8 months. crazy isn't it? I was also on this permanent IV because I couldn't eat I had to carry it everywhere with me it was sooooo embarressing!!! But anyways it only happens to 1 out of every 1000 women so don't worry!!
As for names...yes, i'm naming my son Hayden Eric-Robert (eric is his daddy's middle name and robert is my grandfather's name)
Both my boyfriend and I wanted a boy really bad so we are pretty psyched. Good luck I hope you get what you want!!!
-Ashley