Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: TENDERNESS
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 9:49 am 

Please Help. For over a week now I have noticed my breast are extremely sensitive near the nipple. At first, I just thought it was rough play during sex. I have been off bc's since 3/1/04. I have noticed to be more tired and have slight mood swings. I am not due for my next period till the end of May. Please help and let me know what I need to do from this point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 1:47 am 

It could be caused from coming off the BC.That can cause horomone changes.Or you could be pregnant.If your period don't come take a test.I never been on the pill myself but I hear it can take a few months for your body to adjust and get back to normal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 7:46 am 

i have been off the pill for about 3 months now, and every month my period has been on time as usual. This is the first month I have started seeing symptoms. A couple of weeks ago for over a week solid i would wake up sick every morning and stay sick till lunch time. Well now that has stopped my breast have began to be sore. I have my last period 4/28-5/1 and my cycle usually runs about 23-25 days. My next period is scheduled for next friday 5/21. Do you think i should go ahead and take a pregnancy test or wait till next weekend? please help!

Post subject: preg test
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 11:34 pm 

wait till next weekend even if you are preg it prob wont show up yet if you dont get your period on fri take one on mon it might show up. If not just get a blood test if you still havent got your period.
good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 9:09 am 

well the tenderness stopped, it lasted for about a week and a half and now it has gone away, if my period is not here by monday may 24, then i will take a preg test