Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Think I misscairied
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:50 pm 

Ok i am/was about 8 weeks pg this past sat i wiped and it was pink then sat night my husband and I had sex after I went to the bathroom wiped again it was pink well with my doughter (10 months) at first I spotted a little with her. Well Sun morning I woke up with bleeding alot. I called the doctor she said I probly was going to lose the baby that I would pass some clots and it would hurt to come in first thing Mon morning for a blood count. All day Sun I stayed in bed. Mon morning went to doctor for blood count went to work sat at desk all day. I passed several big clots but never hurt then stopped bleeding for a couple hours at 3 was told my blood still said I was pg so wait 48 hours and come back. Now my question is could my blood have said that i was still pg because I hadnt passed the clots before they took it. And another thing is i still have the little butterfly (gas) feelings so maybe there were two babies and I lost one? And why didnt it hurt? OOHH yeah and I started bleeding again but no way as bad as I was Mon morning so I just wanted to know if anyone else has been through this. I still have to wait until 3 tomorrow afternoon to find out whats going on. If it still says im pg will they finally do an ultrasound and is it early enough to see the babys heart beat ok ill stop now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:49 am 

I'm sure at 8 weeks they could see the heart beat on the ultrasound.Good luck!! I had a miscarried 03/15/04.I had spotting that ranged from pink to red Saturday.....went to this "emergency clinic" which isn't a hospital so all they did was to see if my cervix was closed and at the time it was.Sunday it was still red to pink off and on......Monday I was going to goto the Dr. for a U/S & stuff but at 4:00am major cramps started and the bleeding got much worse.And when I went to the hospital my cervix was opened & I was passing clots but they call it "tissue".Anyways good luck!! I was 12 weeks when it happened to me.They say sometimes bleeding can lead to be nothing.