Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: this is driving me crazy
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:03 am 

i had a regular period on july 31st, lasted 4 days,
very normal. i was expecting to be ovulating around the 14th of aug.
which is when i began spotting, very light, lasted 2 days or so. i
didnt think much of it, however this morning, the 21st of aug. i began
spotting again, lighter than the last episode. what would cause this?
i have heard of implantation bleeding... could that be possible? there
has been no real pain associated with it. light cramping and some
twinges, i would call them. thank you for your time. have a great day
and God bless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:05 pm 

Please let us know when you take a test. I would love to get an update!

Post subject: still unsure
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:35 am 

hello everybody... well i have not gotten any answers to my last question... i have talked to a few doctors... they say it is actually a normal pregnancy thing, and that my being pregnant is very likely... however if it was infact implantation bleeding... it would be too early to test. i am still spotting, it has been 6 days now... it does not seem normal to me, so if anybody has any advice or suggestions please share them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:53 pm 

hello all... i tink i am just talking to myself on here lol... that is okay though... called dr. today, told her my situation, first thing she asked was if i took a test. i made an appointment to see her next friday. i think i am too nervous to test though... i dont want to be let down by the results. spotting is still happening and the twinges and discomfort in my lover abdomen are more frequent... again any advice or answers would be very much appreciated... have a great day all... GB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:10 pm 

Do you take birth control pills? If you do and skip one or two that can cause it too.Implantation bleeding is possible too. When my period was late, I did not spot but I had little cramping below my stomach(i heard it was my uterus contracting) and I also was bloated like I was about to start. I tested a week after I was late and it came back positive. Please keep us posted!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:27 pm 

hey.. thanks for your response.. no i am on no form of contraceptive... in fact we are trying to have a baby. i think that is why i am so nervous about taking a test... i dont want to be disappointed. i certainly feel different, but i do want it so badly that i could be "making" myself feel that way. again i appreciate your response thanks. have a lovely day.. GB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:24 pm 

If your having pain on one of your sides, maybe it could be a tubal pregnancy. I am at risk and was told as soon as I find out I'm preg. I have to have a sono to check, but if was to experience pain or bleeding before my checkup to come in right away. I don't know anything about implantation bleeding/pain because I never experienced it with any of mine. Hope you find your answer soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:31 pm 

well all just wanted to post an update incase anybody is interested.... spotting continued until the day that i was supposed to start my regulat period... it just quit.
i have a dr app. tomorrow... kind of nervous about what could be the problem. guess we will find out though.
have a lovely day all... God bless.

Post subject: Please let us know
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:53 pm 

Hey there,

Hope all is well please update us on your dr appt!! Hope all works out the way you want it to.

Kerri

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:07 pm 

Betsy....hmmmmmmm...very interseting. :wink:
PLEASE update us when you get back.

No pregnancy test taken by you yet?
I need to know what is up...I hope you get what you want out of this!!!

Why don't you take a little ride to CVS or something and pick up an EPT?
:D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:41 am 

well good morning all.... went to the dr. last week. she did a test which came back negative. she said either the test was wrong or that it was probably a miscarriage. i started spotting again a couple days ago.. this is getting really frustating. i guess time will tell what is going on.
hey check out my website..
www.justourplace.com
you all have a lovely day and God bless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:17 pm 

I'm so sorry.
I hoped the best for you.
Don't you give up though!
It'll all work out. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:52 am 

well i have not been here in awhile.. thought i might update a little... still no positive test, and nothing came back as being abnormal or wrong from the dr.
i spotted again a couple days after i went to the dr. very little... it stopped for a week or two... then started again lasted for 12 days or so, the last couple days i have worn a tampon, just because i am worried about spottting again... when i take it out there is a lot of clear discharge with a tiny spot of brown in the middle.... sorry if that is too much info... i just dont understand what would be causing all of the spotting.... i have heard of women being 3 months along before they got a positive hpt? i dont have any "symptoms" to really talk about... still some cramping and my breasts... well more so my nipples will get a twinge or pain every so often... at one point it felt as if they were being squeezed or pinched a little... weird !!
anyway, if anybody might have any idea of what could be happening... i would so appreciate and information u may have...
have a wonderful day and God bless you all....

www.justourplace.com

take care.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:47 pm 

Hi,

Has there been any dramatic changes in your daily routine with eating, dieting, stress, etc? This could cause an upset in your regular menustral cylcles and even cause you to miss a period.

I was spotting for a few days....waiting for my period and then I got it last night. I thought that I may have been pregnant and I think the stress of waiting to see and actually thinking I was pregnant when I wasn't just delayed me getting my period.

Good luck in getting pregnant......it will happen, just relax and be positive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:32 pm 

thanks so much for your post.. i appreciate it.. i am sorry to hear that you are not pregnant... you were wanting that right? it is hard to remain positive sometimes, especially when you see so many ppl hurt and neglect their children, and then ppl who would be great parents cant have them or have so much trouble... but being positive about it is the best thing to do... you are right about that...
again thanks and good luck to you too... God bless

www.justourplace.com