Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Thrown off
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:09 pm 

Hi, I'm new here, so please forgive me if I am posting in the wrong place. Here we go...I have a very regular AF. 30 days has been the average for the past few yrs. It has gone to 34 days once and once showed at 27 days, but it is ALWAYS 4 days long. This month, it came right on time again 11/18 (exactly 30 days). However, it was extremely heavy from the very first drop . It lasted this way through the next night (11/19). Then 11/20 it COMPLETELY stopped. Not a drop through 11/21. Then 11/22 I lightly spotted for about an hour. So, 2 days of full force, painful AF then stopped completely for 2 days then 1 hour of spotting the next day. My fiance and I BD three times the week AF was due, but didn't think there was any chance that I could fall pregnant. Any thoughts? :?: :D

Post subject: RE
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:15 am 

well anything is possible, you'll just have to wait and test when it's time. But keep us posted.. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:09 am 

Thank you for your reply...I will wait to see. I don't feel any different. As a matter of fact, I have much less CM than usual at this point in my cycle. CP is also totally out of reach, yet more firm than usual as I should be getting ready to "O". I don't temp. as I am just learning all the rest. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:43 pm 

Have you been under any stress lately? I think stress can cause an irregular AF. I hope it is a good sign :D Best of Luck :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:56 pm 

This month has been much more calm than last, but I'll tell you what....I spotted on CD18 of this cycle after Bding. That has never, ever, happened to me before. It was light reddish/pink. Wiped and found it (sorry TMI)and then it went away. Don't know what that means, but for the last week I have been exhausted. Yesterday and today, I am feeling great, just a bit if nausea. Also, my CP has been high (out of reach) and firm since CD8 (odd for me), and not as much CM as usual. Today is CD22 so we'll see! Thank you for your response. FYI: I sent an e-mail to a doctor friend...telling her that last cycle I BD three times the week AF was due, but that I had EWCM that week...they said that it is possible implantation could have occured after the two day period, thus the reason I spotted two days later. But who knows...that would have made my luteal phase VERY short and "o" very late.[/b]