Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: ???????
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:23 pm 

I posted a new topic a couple of days ago to Hannah's mummy - I saw it and new people had read but not replied. Now it has gone - why?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:27 pm 

The site was hacked again and I am assuming that they had to refresh from when they last saved the site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:00 pm 

aww! Amelia honey I wrote you a really sweet message back! I'm so sorry you didn't get it! :(

It said somthing about how yes Hannah has gotten so big now and that I'm hoping and praying for your BFP soon and if anyone deserves to be a mommy it is you!

Thats too bad that it got erased!

Any news yet? How have you been?

I hope this dosen't get erased too! Mabey you can send me an e-mail and we can chat without it getting erased by these hackers all of the time! :x

Thayet32 @ Yahoo.com

Lots of love,

Kayla & Hannah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:21 am 

Oh dear but thanks for letting me know Heather.

Hiya Kayla - long time no speak. I forgot my password ages ago and for the life of me couldn't remember it. Then one day I tried to log on again, I am sure I used this password previously which wouldn't log me in and hey presto - there I was.

That is when I decided to ask how you were doing and then next time I looked it had gone!

Ney mind honey. Thanks for your email address, I will send you a message so that then you will have mine too.

Apart from that, I am so glad Hannah is doing well, gees I remember when like I said you were in your final stages and every day I was checking in to see how you were doing - all that time ago and lil ol me is still trying to conceive :cry:

Well I am on cd20 - 5dpo so nothing to report and this is round 4 of Clomid. I just hope that it works real soon cause the Clomid has a tendancy to turn me into a psycopath :shock: (Riki chickie can vouch for that!)

So honey, are you going to try for another baby yet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:20 pm 

Well thats the thing, I have been really upset about that lately. I wish to God that things were different and that Hannah (as terrible as it may sound) had a different father and that we were a family and were trying for #2 :cry: I know a bit how you must feel when you hear and see other women having babies, I get the same way when I hear about women having a husand and a home and having more babies...But then I try to remind myself that I was and am lucky enough to have a WONDERFULLY good natured, gorgeous, and happy little girl, and that I'm only 19 and I have lots of time left to find a husband etc...but then I feel bad cause Hannah will be the "other" kid in a sense and that she won't be able to have any brothers or sisters close to her own age...*sigh* But I guess I will deal with that when the time comes, all I can do is try to do the best I can with what I am given at the time right?

ANYWAY I'm not as terribly depressed as I must sound lol! I'm planning on finishing high school by correspondance, and spending the rest of Hannah's first year as a SAHM, then looking into making a life for us and moving out of my parent's house. Which also kills me cause I want nothing else but to be a SAHM to my girl, but it's just not an option...The thought of leaving her to be taught and nurtured by some stranger just kills me! UGH! (nothing against working moms, everyone is different and needs to find their own balance)

Sorry I went on like that LOL! But she is doing well. She is cutting her second tooth any time now, and trying to talk more and more every day! No crawling yet though! I'm excited for her 1st x-mas, I am going allllll out and spoiling the heck out of her! :lol:

I'm glad you got back on, and that we are able to chat again! You are a wonderful woman! And will make a GREAT mommy!

Please do send me an e-mail, I hope this post doesn't get erased! :x

Hugs, Kayla

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:21 pm 

There is something that Hannah gets that the others won't and that's her own special time with you. It saddens me to think about having other children because I wouldn't be able to devote myself in the same way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:49 pm 

Thanks Maryam! Yea I know thats true :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:25 pm 

my first child has a different dad than the others and we have never made an issue out of it and plus having one alone can be fun, more time to devote to them . Dont give up hope for the future the right man for you and daddy for hannah is out there just waiting to meet you :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:57 am 

Thanks Tracey! I appreciate it! I know like I said that I have lots of time left to me still, it just makes me sad sometimes when I hear about happy families. you know? But you're right, I'm lucky to be given the chance to have special time with my girl. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:37 am 

Awwwww Kayla honey, I have just viewed your slide show of yourself and baby Hannah. I had a big smile when I looked at them.

She is such a beautiful baby with such a happy smiling face and disposition. You are very lucky and I am sure very proud also.

You too honey are an extremely attractive young lady and I am sure, when the time is right for you and Hannah, you will find a new man to include in your life and of course, a caring loving person that will also care and love Hannah.

I am so sorry you have had problems. You seem very mature for your years, just listening to you and reading your messages tells me you have an old head on your shoulders.

Things will work out ok sweetie, as one door closes, another door of opportunity opens up!

Good luck with finishing high school. Get lotsof qualifications and become a top woman of the world earning lots of money so you can keep yourself and your little ones in comfort.

I am sure it is not easy not being able to be a stay at home mum. Every mother wants to spend as much time with their children as they can and hate the idea of somebody else watching them growing up. Don't worry though, you will get to cuddle her and kiss her and especially be there for her at bedtimes to read all those lovely stories that she is going to want to hear and kiss her goodnight and wish her sweet dreams.

I am sure the future will be bright for you.

Take care
XXX

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:20 am 

I remember when I had only Campbell and I used t feel so bad when I had Campbell up at his cousins house playing and then I would take him home he would cry because he wanted to play more. I loved and cherished the times when it was just him and me. Hannah is lucky she has a loving mum and you are lucky to have a beautiful daughter. You are young and so is Hannah who knows what will happen in the next year or so. You will have a wonderful future. Take care :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:43 am 

Thanks Amelia and Michelle! :)

Amelia did you get my e-mail??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:29 am 

Oh flip - I am so sorry Kayla - I have just gone into my emails and there it was but I just hadn't noticed it before - please forgive me.

Thank you for your email address - I have recorded it in my book so I can hopefully continue to speak to you in years to come.

You must take another pic of Hannah with her new teeth :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:14 pm 

Hey thats ok Amelia! I'm just glad you did recieve it after all! I look forward to keeping in touch with you too, and seeing the pics of your little peanut when the time comes! :) I will try to get a picture of Hannah's teeth but it won't be easy lol! She hates me going into her mouth, I'll have to try and get one when she's crying I think it'll be the only way lol! I finally got her professional pictures back, but have yet to scan them...I'll try to get that done today though.

How are you doing sweetie??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:17 am 

Hi Kayla

What happened to the professional pics then??????

I'm not too bad, I have stopped taking the Clomid now cause of the emotional side effects. I have a hospital referral on 13th January so will have to wait and see if they offer me anything else.