Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: ttc starting in july....
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 10:39 am 

Hi everybody, I'm krista, and I'm sort of new to the board - I've posted a couple of times before tho. Anyway my dh and I are going to start ttc in July. I am so completely excited! Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone else was going to start trying around that time. I guess kind of like a ttc buddy or something. There's so much to learn it's almost overwhelming, but I am happy and can hardly contain myself! I can't wait to hear from you.

Krista H. future mommy :D

Post subject: Best Wishes
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 11:10 pm 

:D I just wanted to wish you luck and send you some baby dust......Congrats and I am excited for you......Go to www.ovulation-calendar.com to increase your chances....well it worked for me anyway...Best Wishes :!: :!:

Post subject: Good luck Krista
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 1:16 am 

Hi Krista, best wishes for TTCing. There a re a few here already trying. I don’t know about others starting in July for the first time. You’ve probably heard the advice about trying not to stress too much about it. Stress makes you less likely to conceive it seems. Btw there are some designs about ttcing at http://www.Materni-Tee.com/220948 Good luck and baby dust to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 3:37 am 

I'll be TTC again starting in July.I was pregnant but I miscarried in March.We decided to wait until July to TTC again because we're getting married in July. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 10:52 am 

Hey ladies...thanks for all the well wishing! it's much appreciated. I've heard that before you start trying you should make a visit to your doctor, just to make everythings okay. I figured I be spending the next few months with my feet in the stirrups. And Isabel_kitty...congratulations on your getting married! I got married last July. I can hardly believe it's coming around again. Talk to all of you later. Best wishes and baby dust. :wink:

Krista H.

Post subject: Us Too!!!
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 6:09 pm 

Hello,

I'm 24 and my DH is 26 we have been married for almost five years and are kinda trying starting now... NOT real crazy yet I mean we are not looking at the calender to decide when we are going to :oops: ... you know... but we're not being careful... I can't wait to have a little "us" !!!

Nice to meet all of you!!!
-nat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 1:50 pm 

I'd love to join you as a ttc buddy but I'll already be huge by then. :)

ANYHOW, I'm so excited for you. It's so much fun trying and so exciting when you get that positive result. Best of luck to you!

Ok, I just have to say this. My mom was all over me on this so I gotta tell you. If you already know this, ignore me. If not, you should know that it is CRITICAL that you start taking Folic Acid (400mcg) right now, like yesterday. My mom is an RN and says you should take it at least 3 mos (daily) before you even start trying... and that 6 mos would be even better. This is absolutely the most important thing you can do during pregnancy (except no drugs etc of course) Ok, sorry about the rant, I just want everybody to know that in case they didn't

Ok, yeah, so..... anyway, good luck!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:43 pm 

HI, my husband and I are also talking about ttc soon, I am scheduled for my next depro provera shot this week, but we have decided not to get that and use condoms for a couple of months. by July i think we will be trying. Good luck to you all and remember, keep it fun. Practise makes perfect!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:49 am 

Yay guys! July is so close! I can not believe how happy I am, to just be getting ready to try. I've been taking my folic acid, which I've heard from everywhere is SO important. I take it religiously. My dh is really excited too. It is so hard for us not to tell the fam that we're trying, but we decided not to until we're at least 3 mos in. Anyway...good luck to all of you.

krista h

Post subject: JULY!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:32 pm 

So.... heres the deal... we started ttc last month and nothing... now this month AF is 4 days late... I don't want to take a test yet cause I don't want to take the time to go out and buy a test just for AF to show up a few hours later..... I think I am going to wait a few more days till I test....
I'm normally right at 28 days..... so this could be IT.. but it also could be my body messing with me....
Oh Well... I'll keep you posted!
-nat :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:13 pm 

I wish you the best of luck! And I hope you are.

Post subject: OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:40 am 

BFP!!! This is IT!!! :shock: I went out and got a test last night but couldn't bring myself to take it cause if it came out neg. I would wonder if it was because I didn't wait till the first mornings pee. I woke up this morning at 6:15am and said... ok... I need to do this.... and well TWO LINES!!!! I want to call my DH at work and tell him... but I don't think he'll beable to work if I do... I told my dog (charlie) and he didn't seem to care.
:lol: Anyway I HAD to tell someone!!!!! :lol:

-nat
BABY DUST TO YOU ALL

Oh my goodness.... I'm going to have a baby...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:48 am 

I am so happy for you. I know you can not wait to tell your husband. Well we probally won't be that many weeks apart. Good Luck!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:01 pm 

Hey I am trying also got of bc in june and have been trying ever since four days late but test came up negative best of luck :o
I am 13 days late and only negative tests what should I do