Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:28 pm 

Hi, I am not sure if I am in the right area for this question so please forgive me.
I am wondering if anybody else out there has had their tubes so called tied, by an incision that is done pretty much on the very bottom of the belly button. Mine was done that way, you can not even tell it blends in right with my belly button no other cuts were made. It was done in 89 to this day I am not sure if they were tied, burned, clipped etc. How ever they were done I regret it like no other regret in my life.
I've with a wonderful man and he has no children. I pray everyday I can get pregnant even with my tubes tied. We could probably have them undone, but it is so costly, and he had pretty much decided he wanted no children, ifyeee thoughts on one maybe. His job brought him to that decisions many years ago, but since he and I have been together it's been a passing thought. he is semi on the fence about it, but I know he wants one and is secure with me, it crushes me i can not give him one with out it at least costing us quite a few thousand dollars.

I have heard the longer they have been tied the higher the chances of becoming preg. mine have been tied now for what 15 yrs hasnt happend yet and im not sure it is going to =(.

im already 38 and he will be 36 on the 17th of this month.

I need a miracle when he gets back home in August of this year.

anybody have any miracles out there after being tied for over 5 yrs or more?

WEll thanks everyone
be safe always,
Robin