Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: ULTRASOUND TOMORROW!!!
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 11:32 pm 

Hi all,

My name is Amy. I am 21 and Dh is 22. We have been married for 1 1/2 years. I am in my 17th week and due Nov. 7th 2004. The pregnancy came as a shock :shock: but non of the less a happpy one. :D

I can't wait for my ultrasound tomorrow! We are finding out the sex! I can't wait to start buying stuff. I haven't bought a thing yet and I am dying! :lol: Anyways, I have also been a little worried. I just want a healthy baby. Does anyone else get worried right before their appointments? Tomorrow I just can't wait to be assured that everything is ok.

I will update tomorrow after my appointment. I would love to hear all about everyone else. It's nice to know that there is some place we can come and get some advice and support. Thank you and God Bless!!!

Amy W.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 9:52 pm 

Congratulations!! My name is Kendra, I am 26 weeks pregnant with a baby girl! The day of your ultrasound try to drink a glass of orange juice before you go. The sugars in it will cause the baby to move more and you can see more of the baby. In our ultrasounds of our baby girl she moved the whole time which was wonderful!! She put her little feet to the screen so we could see that she had two even little feet with ten toes, then she moved so that we could see her spine and see that it was healthy, then she even waved at us with both hands and we could see that they were also healthy little hands. It is the most amazing experience ever!! My husband and I go to the doctor June 7 to get the 4D ultrasound done and get my sugar test... we can't wait!! We are so excited to see her! I still get nervous on my visits to the doctor... but it will all be worth it.
God bless you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 10:20 pm 

I had a videotape made of my ultrasound at 18 wks. I got it a week later after the ultrasound and it was so amazing. My husband and I watched it over and over and showed it everyone in our families.
My son is now 20 months and we still have the tape as a keepsake, which he can show him oneday.

Find out if you can have a tape made.

Post subject: hi there
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 2:07 pm 

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we didn't get our ultrasound!! :evil: They couldn't get us in.....darn :roll: They said that they might be able to get us in this next friday.....................so hopefully! Really kind of disappointing since dh and I were really excited, but what can you do?!

Next week here we come! :D

Amy W.