Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: uncertain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:33 am 

I had sex with my boyfriend and he came while i was on top...He stayed inside of me for a few minutes and then i got off and some of his cum came out too. Can I get pregnant when I am on top and Im not ovulating? My last period was March 9th and my next one should be april 6th. Weve had sex a few times in the last week without protection, once early morning on the 25th. I calculated when i ovulated last and it was 3/24 could i may be pregnant?The last time I had sex with him on the 29th.We really want a baby!! for the past two days I nave been feeling like I am gonna throw up but could that just be PMS? Normally all i get is cramps from PMS and not sickness....but isnt it tooo early for morning sickness.
Sorry for so much jumping back and forth...I need answers...please help
ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:08 pm 

Hello,

You can and will ovulate at different times each month. You can "guesstimate" when you could be ovulating by using an online ovulation calculator or by doing your own math. Keep in mind that it is only an estimated date of ovulation. If you don't want to get pregnant, use protection each and every time you have sex to be safe.

Hope this helps!

Post subject: STILL NEED HELP
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:15 pm 

I want a baby! We are trying to have one. Can you get morning sickness as early as a week and a half??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:33 pm 

Sorry, I must have misread it!

Well, I had some symptoms before I had even missed a period when I was pregnant with my son. Some people will argue that morning sickness is more commom 4-6 weeks into the pregnancy and thereafter.

Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:06 pm 

I got sick two days before I had missed my period one night when we were watching tv i just didnt feel right got up went to the bathroom spit up and went back like nothing had happened. two days later when i was supposed to start my husband got sick in the middle of the night (i thought that was so funny) and a week later found out i was pg from that day on every morning for 7 months i got up drank water got sick and brushed my teeth It became part of my routine I even started setting to clock 10 mins earlier to accomadate it :D