Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:23 am 

Wide-eyed and vulnerable, the new parent will buy whatever they think will better care for their precious charge. Yet, sooner than we might think, we might wish we could take back the dollars spent on unnecessary products that either didn?t work or were bought out of fear or insecurity. And, of course, this isn't just limited to the baby products industry.

My partners and I turned this problem into a new website aimed at bringing focus to a consumer revolution. Ippio.com was born out of this state of market disrepair, of consumer complacency.

ippio.com is a place for unbiased consumers to post video reviews of products and services they have spent money on and used. It is both a resource for consumers, a first line of defense against poor quality in the marketplace, as well as a way that we, the people, can put pressure on companies and brands to deliver better quality.

Consumers are starting to trust only other consumers, and the video review is the tool of this user-generated movement. We believe that people will connect with what we are doing, as they have already begun to do.

Although, I would personally love to see some meaningful reviews of baby products, the ones you bought and used, and how they panned out for you, which I am hoping many of you will be moved to add. We can save people money, help them make better decisions, and also, hold the market accountable for quality, and hopefully weed out the stuff that isn't helping.

So please considering visiting our site, signing up, and voicing your unbiased, direct, no-words-minced opinion.

www.ippio.com :: review your world

(Granted, as one of the founders, I am biased. You decide if it detracts from my point.)

Thanks and best wishes,
Arnie
arnie@ippio.com
http://ippio.com