Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:59 am 

I went to the doctor yesterday. And my baby's head is down. The doctor said that she is way down in the pelvis area. What does this mean? I am going to have my baby soon? I had really bad contractions on monday morning. The contractions were coming one right after another. And they were really painful. I went home from work an hour early. Co-worker told me to. And then by the time I drove home they were almost gone. But then I started to have contractions again two hours later. All day monday I had them on and off. And I have been sleeping alot more. When I got home from the doctor's yesterday. I tried to eat, but I felt really sick. I couldn't eat a thing. I went to sleep around noon and woke up around 5pm. Then went back to bed around 6 or after. And got up at 10pm so I could go to work. Is my body trying to get me ready for labor? I will be 37 weeks this weekend. I told my doctor but he seem too concerned about it. He told me that he wants me to stop working in the next week. But my husband and I cannot afford me not working. My paycheck is the one that mostly pays our rent right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:01 pm 

Yes the head being down that far mean your close for sure. if he says to stop working I would. You wouldnt want to go into labor there. lol i know its hard money wise but to be on the safe side I would.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:15 am 

CONGRATS!!!!!!!