Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Update..............
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:52 am 
For anyone who cares, or remembers my thread about my situation with my parents and unborn child, I have an update. After months of fighting, my family has come to the agreement that we're going to keep the baby! my mom isn't going to leave as she threatened before, but is in fact rather happy about the baby, who I've found out is a BOY!!!!!!!! I'm planning on naming him Daniel Emory James or Daniel Paul James, which ever one wins the coin-toss,lol. I only have about a month and a half left and can't wait to get back into my size 6 jeans, and see my baby,lol. Well I just wanted to let those who replied to my plea of advice know what happened. I'll try to keep you posted on things until the baby gets here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:43 pm 

I am glad you and your family worked this out. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:14 am 

I told you that it is just a matter of time until your mom comes around. And I am happy that you guys are going to keep the baby. Good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:56 am 

Hey I'm so glad that your mom came around. CONGRATS on the boy!! I was SOOO happy when I found out I was havin a boy. I have between 3 and 7 weeks left to go..I am soo exited. This has been a really long pregnancy. Daniel Emory is SOOO cute
Obviously you can tell i'm naming my son Hayden and his middle name(s) is gunna be Eric-Robert..Eric is his dad's middle name and Robert is my grandpa's name. Well good luck with everything!

Ashley