Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: uuum... yeaaah
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:19 pm 
so like today since i have woke up, it feels like i have this dull achey crampy thing going on in my belly, like down low.. is that like small contractions/? and will i know when the baby starts to drop?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:08 pm 
You should be able to tell when the baby drops. If you are carrying high or even in the middle there is a little unscientific test you can do. Your baby has normally dropped if you can fit your hand between your breasts and your belly. Another sure sign tell is that you will start to pee a lot, even more so than when you first became pregnant, and this is usually the time the waddling starts. If you are cramping, you should always call the dr. to be sure, but I experienced a lot of cramping around the time the baby dropped (I was 30 weeks) because the muscles aren't strong enough to support the weight. HTH! Good Luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:45 am 

I was crampy, achey at the end. They told me to start taking it easy and make sure to stay hydrated cause that could be a sign of dehydration. If I dropped, I never had a clue with either of my kids.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:32 am 

Most of time you cannot tell when you drop. People that are constantly around you will tell you you have looked like you have dropped. But you will know labor because it gets more intense. It is best to call your doctor when it gets to be 5 minutes apart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:58 am 

maybe they are braxton hicks i get them alot.

Im having my 3rd and im sure his head has went down i have pressure in between my legs its really sore i can harley move and ive got constent backache that just wont go away.