Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:10 pm 

Hi Amelia!

How are you?

I'm just fine, I had an appointment today and the doctor said that my cervix is anterior (in the position it should be for labour which is twoards the front as opposed to the back which is where it is normally.) And I am 70% effaced, so Hannah will be making her apperance any time now! Hopefully! I'll keep you updated!

Kayla

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:07 am 

Hiya Kayla

One day late? Still here, any signs yet?

Amelia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:32 pm 

Hi hun!

Nope nothing yet! I'm taking bets though, will she come before friday? LOL :lol:

HOPEFULLY!

Kayla :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:24 am 

LOL

What a question to have to answer. Now then, I think you are now 3 days late and so I think she will be here tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

What do I win if I am right????? (Hopefully a BFP by 24th Feb Yeahhhhh)

Good luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:48 am 

Hey Amelia!

If I could give you one I would lol! I'm hoping its before Friday too, if its not I think I'll go mad!

We'll see!

Kayla :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:16 am 

Hey Kayla

It is Thursday afternoon here in England. Any signs of giving birth yet?? Come on now, I don't want to lose my bet and jinx myself for that February BFP!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:01 pm 

Hello!

Well nothing yet :( I was having some pains when I was sleeping, but I don't want to get my hopes up, pains are normal. Don't worry it's just about 2:00pm or so here now. We'll go by my time :wink:

I thought for sure I'd have her this week, but I'm starting to have doubts! I was almost in tears last night out of frustration! I hope when you get pregnant, you don't go past your due date! It's horribly agonizing! Not to mention a tease! We'll I've still got time I suppose. It's still early!

Talk to you soon! :D

Kayla

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:04 pm 
Boy you are in trouble! That little girl in there is stubborn :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:14 pm 

You're telling me! LOL I feel like she's gonna break my ribcage! :wink:

I didn't want to have to wait and get an induction...I'm not comfortable with waiting so long after the due date...for a few reasons! One the longer shes in there the bigger she gets and I'm already having my doubts about being able to have her vaginally, I'm not sure if there's enough room down there and I REALLY didn't want to get a c-section! Two I've read that babies born too late have parchment like skin and aren't very healthy...and three I don't want to wait anymore! :D

I'm just hoping she decides to make her appearance soon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:03 pm 
How tall are you? What was your pre-preggo weight? Do big babiew run in your family.
I can feel your pain because both my husband and I were in the 8 lb range so I knew she was gonna be at least 8 lbs. She ended up 8lb 12 oz. I am 5'4 , pre- preggo 120. But I was so drugged that she could have been 10 lbs and I would have never felt her! So make sure you get drugged up good :) The only bad thing about Lily being late was that she had meconium, so I did not get to hold her for like 10 minutes after she was born so they could check her out. Just keep talking to Hannah and tell her to come out so you can give her a big hug :)

I put a preggo pic up on Lily's website so you can see how big she got :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:53 pm 

I just looked at your pic and I asked my little bro (9, and the only person around) How I compared and he said that we look about the same size but mine doesn't stick out as far and is bigger vertically. LOL! (my uterus measured 40 on mon. if that tells you anything, and I belive she is just about engaged if not already... when the doc checked my cervix she said her head was right there.) I am also 5'4", barely, and I was about 100 lbs pre prego. I was only 6 somthing when I was born but my mom thinks I was taken too early (planned c-sec.) My brothers were 7, 8, and 9 I think. I have no idea what Jay was but he isn't that big either: about 5'10" and mabey 160 (?) My mom is guessing she's around 7 somthing right now (at least!). I'm planning on having an epidural so I should be ok! Just not looking forward to having an episiotomy, which I'm pretty sure I will have to have. OH WELL! It's all worth it for my Hannah!

BTW I LOVE the picture of Lily in her bouncy chair with her dolly!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:09 pm 
You are a tiny thing :) Wish I was that small....ahhh to be back to at least my pre preggo weight.
The picture was at 37 weeks so I still grew more but I refuse to show anyone those pictures because I look so hideous. Guess it was the desperation to get that baby out! Lily had a big head so that is why I tore. Maybe Hannah will have a small head and you will luck out. I am getting so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures!!
My doc was gonna make me wait until 42 weeks. I was in tears because I knew that she was gonna be big and I had a sucky doctor that said that she probably would not be big because I was not a big girl. I wanted to kick that doctor. I gave her a big "I told you so" when Lily was born.

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/lilymace/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:35 pm 

I just went and looked at my belly in the a full length mirror and it looks SO BIG!!! LOL it looks hillarious compared to the rest of my body! I'm gonna take a belly pic soon and I'll show you all those when I post the newborn pics of Hannah! My doc said that if I get to 41wks that we'll make an app to induce...I want her to come before my next appt! I was just up in the kitchen making dinner and I was walking back and forth bouncing! LOL! I'm gonna keep doing it! Mabey it will work? I'm desperate!

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:31 am 

Hiya Kayla

I was going to suggest to do a bit of bouncing to speed it up a bit. How are you today. Only 8 1/2 hours left (British time) before I lose my bet - bummer!

Come on baby!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:40 pm 

Well it seems like I feel worse and worse every day! I'm ok though... Just hot, tired, and impatient! I HOPE it's tonight!

*sigh* this sucks! :(

GRRRR... I'm gonna have a nice cool shower and eat some fresh pineapple!

Talk to you soon Hun!

Kayla