Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Want to be left alone!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:59 am 

I am a little over six weeks pregnant and I have been so irritable. I know that it is normal due to the hormeones and everything. I was wondering though if anyone one else around this time couldn't stnad to be touched by their husband or boyfriend. The last couple of days I just want to be as far away as possible and I just feel so mean. I am also getting confused and stressing myself out telling myself that I made such a huge mistake and what if these feelings don't go away. Somebody please tell me this is normal!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:16 am 

Hey, i'm here to say that the whole not being touched in normal atleast it was to me... I'm almost 7 months and still not big on being all lovey dovey!! I don't mind cuddling in bed if its good for MMEE but as far as the whole kissing thing I barly let my husband kiss my check cause it feels gross like he's slobbery and I just don't feel like being kissed. Maybe this is TOOOO much info but my poor guys hasn't even had sex since i was about two month along cause i just want NOTHING to do with sex right now and probley not till the babies here and atleast a few month old!!! As for the whole thinking you made a mistake, i'm sure right now your just freaked at the over all picture that one day your going to be responsible for someones life, don't worry i still feel like this at times. I don't regret getting pregnant at all but i am worried crapless if i'll be a good mom or not! Anyways now that i've rambled on and on i'm just trying to say it can be a little scary in the beginning but when you see your baby and feel he or she kick for the first time ALL those feeling dissapear! Congrats on being preggo and I hope you have a good and healthy pregnancy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:19 pm 

Yes, this is very normal! I am 8 months and still can get irritated to be touched! I mean every now and then I like my husband to rub my back or feet.... but other than those few times.... it's like I'm "off limits". If it comes to sexual touch... it just irritates me! So... I felt sorry for my husband because we hadn't had sex for like 6 of the months and I thought what the heck I feel sorry for him... we'll have sex... well it irritated my cervix and my dr. told me we might should refrain from sex. So, now I have an excuse.... but I suppose it is just normal to feel that way! When my best friend was pregnant... I ask her if the way I was- was normal and she said yeah... but she was totally opposite. Some women want sex 24/7 while others hate it.... I guess it just has something to do w/ all the hormonal changes. Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:48 pm 

Thanks you guys. I feel better a little better now. I just wish I could be a little nicer in the way I say leave me alone!