Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 6:34 pm 

What are some of the really early symptoms of pregnancy? do symptoms show the first month? i havent taken a pregnancy test yet because im really scared. im 19 years old and i know im not ready for a baby. please help me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 8:29 pm 

I felt like I was getting my period, eg. crampy feeling, very moody, and
very tired.
A week later my appetite increased.

I never had any morning sickness during my pregnancy(thank goodness).

You should do a home preg. test to find out for sure if you are pregnant, and then make a decision.

Good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 10:38 pm 

Symptoms are different for everyone. I found out when I was just two weeks pregnant, because I had an ovarian cyst and was suppose to have surgery to have it removed and found out I was pregnant. I had morning sickness all the way until like week 17. All I know... because I found out before I missed my period or anything happened is... try an at home test... if it comes out negative and you really feel like you could be pregnant.. go to a doctor and have a blood test done. They are almost ALWAYS correct and can detect... well as you can see... when you are pretty early in your pregnancy. Some symptoms I know of though are: a higher body temperature... morning sickness... feeling like you have a cold... missing a period... or maybe even sometimes a LITTLE spotting from the implantation... if you look on the internet at any search engine.. type in Early Signs of Pregnancy and you should find many symptoms. GOOD LUCK!

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 12:20 am 

You don't always have symptoms when you are first pregnant, but if you get morning sickness you'll know it. You can have it without actually throwing up btw, but you would probably feel nausea and other symptoms (It's no substitute for a real test, but the free online pregnancy test at http://www.geocities.com/Materni_Tee/test gives you an idea of some other early symptoms). If you think you are pregnant and are worried about it, a proper test is probably the best course of action to take. Good luck!