Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: We're here to help you
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:47 am 
Site Admin

Being pregnant or taking care of a baby is hard enough, but it can be even harder when you are young and maybe even still in school. If you are a teenage parent or mother-to-be then please post your questions here so our community of supportive mothers can help.

Post subject: mood siwngs...?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:25 pm 

ok so here it goes (ill try to keep this short), my girlfriend and i have been dating for a year and a half, we both turned 19 in december, and we're both in collegel, about the middle of january we find out shes pregnant, so everything is fine shes a little moody here and there and then BAM ... in a fit of anger towards me out of nowhere, like i have never seen before she breaks up with me... now im hurting really really bad and i dont know what to do or think... i dont know what to take of this, do hormones make mood swings that could cause something that drastic in her? like if i give her space do you think shell go back to "normal"? please help...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:12 pm 

It's normal, but if you want things to be as close to normal as they can you are going to need to be extra supportive to make her feel comfortable and safe. Buy some baby savings bonds or something to show her that you're going to be there for her.

Post subject: help!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:43 pm 

Well I am 15 turning 16 in about a month and I just found out that I was pregnant. And my situation is that I am living in a motel and I dont have a job. My boyfriend is 18 and does have a job but if his mom finds out than he gets kicked out. And now my mom says she is gonna send me to this stupid teen mom house if I decide to keep it. So on top of that, I am completely against abortion and a lot of Christian people that I've talked to like: my church's highschool pastor and he said abortion should be completely out of the question. But the reason I am posting this is because I wanna know what you think I should do considering my circumstances. Please reply soon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:27 pm 

Hi i was hoping someoone coule help me with one question. How do you tell your parents your having a baby. i live in florida and they live in indiana im only 18 ill be 19 in dec. But i want to tell them soon...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:57 am 

Yeah it is so hard to be a teenage mom...you have to go to school and then assist your baby in the house...how could you study better...I guess the only thing I can do is to give advise to those teen mom's out there who need advise...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:03 pm 

Um ... well, first of all, I'm thirteen. obviously it would have been prudent for me to wait a few years to even comtemplate having sex. but whatever. my boyfriend, nick, is helping - he's even happy about it! however, my mother ... we haven't even told her yet, and I'm already 21 weeks. nick's mom has been taking me to the doctor and whatnot, so yeah ... how should I tell her?