Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Well here they are...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:40 pm 

UGH...Unfortunately I am very vain and it is killing me right now to post these terrible pictures for you all to see... Sorry thats just how I am... :roll:

Please keep in mind I look ALOT younger than I am. I will be 19 in April. Also I am 40 and 41 weeks pregnant in two of these pictures and in the others I am recovering from my ordeal...

I know that that was probably unnecessary to say but like I said thats how I am I can't help it I am VERY self-consious...Oh well whatever.

I know you are all wanting to see pics of my little bird so here they are finally. I hope to have some new ones soon because she is not at her best either (sorry I'll stop now...) :P

http://public.fotki.com/HannahsMommy/my_new_angel/

I hope it worked... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:36 pm 

She's adorable.

And if it makes you feel any better, not only do I look like a child in most of my pictures, I also look like I'm getting beaten. For the record I'm 25 and only getting beaten from the inside. I've got an active little one in there.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v214/Shad ... 1w5d-3.jpg
That was at 31 weeks. I'm 35 weeks now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:43 pm 
hey maryam.. your link wants me to sign in to update lol.. is it supposed to go there..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:57 pm 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/ ... 1w5d-3.jpg

Sorry, copied the wrong URL. That one should work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:02 pm 
Kayla you don't look gross! But boy you did get bigger than me!!! Hannah is beautiful!!! I can't wait to see more pictures. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:03 pm 
Maryam I am jealous, you look like you gained no weight at all!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:33 pm 
wow maryam... i llook at mine now... looks like im having twins :(:(:( dang... i was frickin huge! GAH! im not looking at my pix no more! im jealous! lol! the one of me in the hospital.. im preggo fat, swollen to be damned.. and looking like i just got beat the hell up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:38 pm 

I think I've doubled in size since that picture was taken. I'm the 3 Bs. breasts, butt and belly. Those breasts started out a 34B. I'm now between DD and E. I don't even want to know what it's going to be like when my milk comes in.

Sorry about hijacking the thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:44 pm 

lol! Thanks ladies! hmm... I would write something else but I'm tired...so tired...blah... Hannah is sound asleep on my tummy/chest right now but as soon as I get up to go to bed...she'll be WIDE awake! :cry:

Talk to you all soon! (I hope!) :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:47 pm 

LOL Maryam! No worries, I've done it too :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know what you mean about the 3 B's...well now its the 2 B's and a flabby third LOL!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:54 pm 
wow, i guess i was lucky, i started with a 44 dd.. they never grew really, just got 'fuller'.... and after my milk went down.. im at a 42 dd... a biggo difference.. but i jsut got on birth control pills today.. and my doc said my breasts might get bigger! LIKE I NEED THEM TOO! aww kayla.. you will get some sleep soon;-) just think of it this way, she wakes up because she loves her momma and wants to see her ;-) thats what i say to myself when chunk wakes me at night and has biggo smiles and doesnt even wanna eat, just smiles and babble at momma!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:41 am 

How adorable. Thanks for sharing the pictures. You look a lot better than I did in the hospital. The pictures of me are hidden, never to be seen again, jk. Well at least for now they are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:58 am 

Hello Kayla

Thanks you for posting those lovely pics. Hannah is beautiful! She is the image of you! The first thing I noticed was that she has your nose. You must be very proud!

Take care and I look forward to seeing more pics!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:29 pm 

Kayla she's absoulutly adorable...simply precious....enjoy spending time with her while you can cause before you know it she'll be going mom can i go out with this guy..or mom can i go hang out with these friends lol.... hopefully it doesn't happen too fast :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:06 am 
Dear Kayla, She's soooooooo cute :D Thanks for the pics. She looks like a big bunch of pink roses. I love her. :D :D :D