Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:27 pm 

Well all you lovely pregnant mommies I'm off to be induced. I can't ait to meet my little girl this pregnancy has taken forever it seems like years not 39 weeks. I think I must be more like a horse or elphant and be pregnant and extremely long time!!!! I haven't had a period since january thats one part of pregnancy I won't miss!~ Good luck and I'll update when we come home!

Kerri

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:35 pm 

I am also a fairly new mom... I was also induced (b/c of high bp)... I rarely get to get on the computer anymore all my time goes toward my baby Tameka... I just wanted to tell you congratulations and good luck! Enjoy EVERY MOMENT..... they go by TOO FAST!!!!!!!!! God bless you and your family!

Post subject: Thanks Kendra!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:51 am 

We got home from the hospital friday afternoon. Went in tuesdat around 8:30 got the gel put in and Alissa Paige was born at 4:24am she is perfect !! I am so in love with her can't seem to put her down!!!!! I'm am sooooo exhausted though you think the not sleeping while pregnant was hard then whammmmmmmm you really can't sleep at all. We think she may have colic so lets hope not if so then we're in for a very bumpy road!!! Anyway keep us updated!!

Kerri

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:10 pm 

Congratulations! If she is colicy then the formula nutramigen might help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:32 pm 

Congratulations!! I am sure we are in for a surprise with the lack of sleep but she will be worth it!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:45 am 
Congratulations!! It must feel so good to finally have her in your arms! I can't wait to join you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:10 pm 

My baby didn't have colic but she had trouble keeping any formula down. I had started w/ breast milk but I got mastitis and couldn't produce enough for her. Anyways, the formula the doctor put her on has been a blessing!! She can keep it down and it has the nutrients in breast milk! It is the BEST formula. On the can it says it is for babies w/ colic... it is suppose to reduce it. The name is Similac Alimentum Advance! Good luck! and Congratulations!!

Post subject: thanks for the info
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:48 pm 

kendra its so funny you said that I took alissa to the dr's to day and he gave me the similac stuff for colic like you suggested. She also has icerdibly sensitive skin so all her clothing will have to be washed seperatly! Aughhhhhhh anyway what is the breast thing you were talking about?? I have a red area on my breast and after or while I'm feeding it hurts really bad it even hurts to take a deep breath think I should have it checked out????