Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:24 pm 

I have had the symptoms of pregnancy for almost 2 weeks now. I have just started my period, which seems normal to me. I have been "feeling" like I am pregnant as well. But now that I have had my period I am starting to doubt that I am. I have also been smoking for a while and I am wondering if me smoking has caused a miscarriage? What are the chances of me having my normal period and still being pregnant, along with smoking? I have quit now though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:18 pm 

Hey! Well, first of all... my friend was a smoker before she got pregnant and was 6 weeks pregnant (or a little more) before she found out she was pregnant and was able to quit... and she had an 8 lb. baby just about 3 weeks ago... although some women it will cause a miscarriage. Anyways, some women have their period until they are like 3 months pregnant so I've heard. But, also don't forget... if you are really paranoid or worried about being pregnant your mind can play tricks on you and end up making yourself feel like and think that you're pregnant. After you get off your period take an at home pregnancy test... and if you are still worried about it go to the doctor and have a blood pregnancy test done. Good luck. I guess everything that I've said could go either way... pregnant or not... but just take a pregnancy test and it should ease your mind and help you!

Post subject: thank u
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:30 pm 

thank you for replying.....i just needed to see what someone else thought. The thing is, is that im not that worried about it......but I do plan on taking the test asap. Thanks!