Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: What do you think?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:39 pm 

Okay here's the deal. I had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago. I started or so i think just a few days late. It was much lighter than usual and didn't last as long just about 3 or 4 days. I've been off for almost a week but my breasts are still sore and my back is killing me. I feel as if i'm going to start again! Also, this sounds crazy but I went to a psychic who has been right about so much for my sisters.....and during my reading she brought up a possible pregnancy 3 times!!! It's really starting to worry me. What do you think my chances are? I'm just confused. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:45 pm 

My guess is no but if your worried, take a test. Blood tests are the most accurate but a home pregnancy test will do too. If you had a period, even if it was lighter you're probably not pregnant. Was the blood bright red? Sometimes symptoms occur for various reasons and when people are scared of being pregnant they read too much in to certain feelings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:23 am 

Thank you I think i'm being VERY paranoid lol! By the way love the name for your baby...Weird b/c my daughter's name is Trinity Jade!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:02 am 

I would take a pg test if I were you...I had a period (or so I thought it was a period) and turned out to be pregnant. :shock: What was really scary was that I never even thought I was pg, and I was drinking pretty heavily for a while. When I did find out, I was already 2 mos. along!

Anyways...long story short...you can bleed and be pregnant. It turned out my light, short period was actually implantation bleeding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:36 am 

Well......long story short......i'm no longer with the guy....he cheated on me and me being pregnant would be terrible at this point!! I'm being smart since the jerk cheated and have an appointment with my OB tomorrow to be tested for everything just to be safe. maybe I'll mention a pg test to ease my mind. I've definitely learned a lesson here.....Condoms are not only important EVERY time to prevent pregnancies.....but in case you have a jerk of a cheating b/f you'll be safe from stds! i'm praying everything works out okay.....wish me luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:53 am 

Definetely thinking and praying for you that everything will come back fine!! Best of luck!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:09 pm 

Sucks for you, but good luck! I hope everything turns out all right!