User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:40 pm 
Okay I'm on a role, one more for now :)

http://web.tickle.com/tests/babyclaim/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:41 pm 
Krissi, your baby's bound to be an Actor

It isn't just parental pride, it's the truth: The camera (and the public) loves your baby ? and your baby loves the camera (and their public). That's why we say this kid ought to be in pictures, spicing up the screen or the stage with that magnetic smile and unparalleled flair for drama.

There's no doubt that your baby's got star power. Your babe's a luminous little thing and probably causes quite a commotion when you go for a stroll to the park or even to the supermarket. Your little diva (or drama king) in diapers can be a handful at times: They might throw tantrums, act picky about her food, or demand complete attention ? from you and from strangers. But it's never dull being around your Broadway baby, and you probably never have to guess how they're feeling. Chances are they'll always be pretty good at expressing themselves. Just keep their ego ? and your own indulgent behavior ? in check. And we'll keep looking for your baby's name in lights.

Somehow I am not suprised by this result since both Mommy and Daddy are actors :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:14 pm 

Jenna, your baby's bound to be an Athlete

If we had to call the play, we'd say your baby's destined for fame on the field: football, running, gymnastics, golf, or maybe even Ultimate Frisbee. Make sure that kid is getting plenty of calcium to build nice strong bones in case they decide on a contact sport.

It's likely that your babe's pretty playful and sometimes you may wonder if they'll ever run out of energy ? especially when they wake up at 5 in the morning raring to go. Your bouncing baby probably loves getting rowdy ? zooming around on all fours (or all twos), chasing birds and squirrels, or kicking their little legs around. This is why we think they might just be the next Sheryl Swoopes or Michael Jordan, or Mia Hamm or Barry Bonds. And the way things are looking, there's no doubt you'll be your baby's biggest fan ? wherever they end up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:22 pm 
mykenzi is bound to be an actor!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:14 am 

Again????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:18 am 
What do you mean again? Do you mean should you do it for both kids, if that is the question then yes :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:01 pm 

My ds a politician..my dd an athlete...although they didn't have some choices that fit them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:55 pm 

I agree, I didn't like the choices sometimes. But, Justin is bound to be an actor. Whose gonna pay for him to pursue that dream? ha ha!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:39 pm 

Yea it was kinda hard to awnser some of the questions seeing as how Hannah is so young but she got politician... :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:46 pm 
well it looks like our kids are going to be able to support us after all :):) politicians, and actors and such! yay for the kids!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:10 pm 

Yeah I didn't like some of the answers.
I notice some dieting tickers. Wow that is great. Any special diets or just watching everything. I know a lot of people do the atkins but we eat alot of carbs here