User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:35 pm 
Another quiz :)

http://web.tickle.com/tests/babythemesong/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:35 pm 
Krissi, your baby's theme song is If You're Happy and You Know It

Your baby's theme song is jolly and spirited ? a perfect match for your cheerful, social babe who more than likely smiles at strangers, hugs and kisses other little ones, and chatters throughout the day. Your pride and joy really knows how to connect with the world around them, and you're probably surprised by how much attention they always get from adults and kids they meet at the park or playground.

Your lively little one is probably very expressive, even if it's mostly with their face and hands or their own little sounds. Even though they've got a language all their own, it's easy to tell how they're feeling. Like their song says, their face will surely show it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:05 pm 

Melissa, your baby's theme song is The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Your child's got an independent and determined nature ? just like the spider that keeps climbing up the spout even after the rain washed him out. You know that raising your bold baby can be challenging. They let you know what they want, and they're not shy about telling you. But you love watching their personality emerge and are proud of their growing independence.

Your child probably has amazing powers of concentration and prefers toys and activities that allow them to get around by themselves. Other parents and friends might remark that your tot seems older than they actually are. So, keep supporting your little spider and watch those leadership skills really start spinning!

hehe having fun :D

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/brie04/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:08 pm 

Do I do one for each kid?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:11 pm 

THis isn't Payton

Jenna, your baby's theme song is Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

It sounds like you've got the kind of ethereal, easygoing babe who makes other parents green with envy. That's why we've chosen a classic, dreamy lullaby as your tot's theme song. Even if your kid's not the first to walk or be president of their nursery school class, it's clear that there's a lot going on inside that cute little head. Their favorite pastimes probably include being read to, looking at pictures, and carefully studying people's expressions.

Smart, centered babies like yours probably like sitting in their strollers and car seats because it gives them time to quietly observe the world around them. In fact, strangers may often remark on your tot's alertness and intense focus. Congrats! You may have a future scientist or philosopher on your hands!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:19 pm 
mykenzi's theme song is the itsy bitsy spider as well :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:13 am 

How is it I am always different????? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:19 am 
Oh.........let me count the ways! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:19 pm 

My dd is The Wheels on the Bus and my ds is Hokey Pokey. Again I had some trouble picking some answers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:41 pm 

Justin's is if your happy and you know it as well, which seems to fit. Although, he was so young it was hard to answer some of the ?s.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:40 pm 

Again hard to awnser some of the questions but she got Twinkle, twinkle, little star. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:45 pm 
awww jenna, different is good :):)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:15 pm 

Boy krissi two days in a row. I think it's the free drugs the military hands out. LOL!!!