Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:22 pm 

My period was due this Friday.
On Monday, I had brown spotting on the tissue when I went to the toilet. Same thing Tuesday. took a home test, as a friend told me this happened to her when she became pregnant. Was negative. Wednesday and today, I've had blood flow, for both days, enough to soak one pad (total, not individually). Most of it was on tissue, though, and not the pad. Figured that it was my period.

BUT, last night I noticed blue veins in my breast that weren't there before. AND, today, I've been to the bathroom 8 times and it is not even 2:30 PM...that is unusual for me. I can usually hold it. I've only drank two cans of lemonade all day...I never go to the bathroom this much. I went at 1:53 and have to go again!! And each time I go, it's real pee, not a trinkle (sorry TMI).

I've also had very, very slight nauseau...mostly when eating cheese, eggs, or something fried. And there's been this pressure in my head...

What do you guys think? Could I be bleeding and be pregnant? My friend and mom say yes (my mom she had a period for three months with all three of her children).

Need advice!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:08 pm 

Hi,

You should definitely do another home preg. test since you are now a week late......it should show positive if in fact you are pregnant.
I never had any bleeding with my pregnancy. Though in the process of trying to get pregnant the stress did cause me to be late for several periods and also to have light periods.
You could also go to your doctor and have a blood test done, that way you'll know for sure.

Good luck! :D