corn on the cob
cresent rolls
salad
spice cake
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Happy Easter everyone!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:25 pm 

I'm going to the Renaissance Festival tomorrow! So for foods I will be havin' a big ol' turkey leg! yummers!

BUt later I am going to my mother-in-laws for Easter Dinner.. with ham and roast and carrots and more yummy stuff and jello eggs! I <3 jelly eggs!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:41 am 

HMmmmmmmm, baked ham with special glaze and pineapple on top. Mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, chicken pasta and broccoli, can't forget the broccoli. Of course the rolls. And for dessert we have hot apple pie with vanilla ice cream. Everybody have a blessed Easter and best wishes to you and your families!!!! :D :D :D
Brieanna is 5 months old today!! I will be updating pics soon so watch for them!!! In fact after writing this I added 3 new pics to gallery, you really have to go see how cute!!!
Melissa

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/brie04/

P.S. Melisa how did you do the collage of your precious little ones face!! I would like to do that but I don't know how. Thanks!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:54 am 
melissa~ i have software that came with my digi cam called "photo impression" and i add each pic to the top of the previous pic and then crop it how i want it... im not a pro with the computer, but prgrams such as irfamview can do it which u can download online for free and is completely safe, or i think paint can, but im not sure, i dont like paint so i avoid it when possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:57 am 
also melissa~i just looked at bries page!!! she is sooo cute!!!! aawwww.. im so excited about today, mykenzi gts to wear her easter dress and meet some family that hasnt met her yet :):):) yay!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:26 pm 

Fo appitziers we had stuffed bread, a tomoatoe and mozzerella salad and a cheese platter, then stuffed shells. For our main course lemon chicken and salad. And for dessert I made a bunny cake and cannoli's, and my sister in law is making a choclate bannana pudding pie