Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:56 am 

Hi all..
Actually I don't know if this is a real problem or I am just more sensetive..
I have well timed intercourse this month.. my period comes every 28 days.. AF suppose to come on 17th July.. but on that day.. I was spotting a very little pinkish,some times it was watery with tiny brownish dots in it.. the next day is almost the same.. but with some bronish spotting..and all of these spotting have a very bad smell, which I didn't have or recognize some thing like that before..and there is no cramps,any kind of cramps.. I just feel lazy and I don't feel that I want to eat anything ,depression,dizziness and constipation..I have today a urine test but it shows negative..
Thanks alot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:09 am 

You might have an vaginal infection. It is normal for a woman to have a discharge but when it has color or an odor. It might be a sign for a vagianal infection. It is best to go to the doctor and find out. They probally have to give you a pelvic exam.

Post subject: forget something
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:01 pm 

I forget to notice that my tempreture remains high after the day of O.. and that most of times I went to bathroom I had no spott but when I used tissue to clean I found some white discharge with a liitle dots in it and sometimes it is just watery.. could I be pregnant or what..
I have another thing to add.. I live in a second floor apartment.. our strairs are yery high.. when I get down and up.. I found brownish spotting with the bad smell..
I afraid and worried if this is my regular AF or not.. but it doesn't look so.. if I have rest and didn't go out for couple of hours.. the discharge becomes pinkish.. and I feel as muscle pain in me abdominal..